Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsOgre

VIP Member
I had an actual enema today (in hospital for exploratory surgery) which was probably preferable to swigging down Jackie’s slop.
I'm only laughing as I've had one too (and that horrible painful camera test up the unmentionables) and wholeheartedly agree with you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
She may or may not have been on a panel assessing their recipes as an advisor to a restaurant. She could quite honestly say she was a part of the team that produced the recipe. But it would be stretching the truth to it's absolute limits.
As if Jackie would ever do such a thing 😉

• Haha

NellieBoo

VIP Member
Is she expecting her lad to get excited about bacon and potato pancakes for breakfast on a Monday morning? 😂😂😂 (or any morning on a school day)

• Haha

Scarletfever

VIP Member
Rice was on the receipt, I just had a quick look. But also cereal/porrige/bircher wasn't, which she says they have for breakfast. I'm sure loads more this is just the first stuff which springs to mind.
Yes. Also she said they both have crisps for lunch every day, but she only bought 12 packets (edited - I was wrong about the number of packets)

Last edited:
  • Sad

Lanie

VIP Member
The irony is that if she did that, her social media content, reach and engagement would improve drastically as she wouldn't have time to spew bollocks constantly. I know some incredibly talented people who usually make a living performing, but due to the times we are in now, they have had to take on "ordinary" jobs to survive. They haven't been howling and wailing and demanding that random people pay their bills. Everyone else who can, works to earn a reliable income, but obviously J is too special for that.

I mean, she does realise that all these people she rails against (JO, DW, etc) and her exes, her family, actually, you know, WORK for a living and don't just get paid for existing?
So true the majority of the celeb chefs do have working kitchens in resturants they work in at least part time.

The words naughty/cheeky little duo make me feel like I need about ten showers. Naughty/cheeky little duo does to me what went ham does to the rest of the cabal 🤢
Have you been naughty and cheeky, perhaps I should buy you some wet ham? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Lanie

VIP Member
IT'S NOT A house (I can't keep shouting), it's a shitty bungalow. You are in the South of England in September, you bottom.
PS - I think that hells needs an apostrophe.
This house is much smaller than hers and it's cold. Perhaps put the heating on for an hour and shut your doors pet.

• Haha

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
omg you are 🔥🔥🔥!! Thank you for sharing your expertise step by step, who needs Southend police force with fraus like ours?!

HMRC are NOT kind to greedy little goblins and they see you spending your tax accruals as a pisstake cos it’s their money at the end of the day. If you’re late on payment they start taking estimations of future liabilities in advance, which obvs for a single person entity would be crippling. They’re also more likely to have a nosy on what exactly you’re putting through your expenses as wholly and exclusively for business use, can’t imagine Cotswolds Co will pass that one 🥴 It’s not a position I’d ever want to be in tbh & if I was I certainly wouldn’t be posting pics up a very cushty lifestyle on Instagram or speaking of my Groucho membership so freely 😂 conveniently I think there’s a HMRC base in Southend?

Would the information she puts out there regarding her spending really affect her case? 😮

• Wow

Malacandra

This was while she was was in Edinburgh in Feb 2019. Louisa was with her but the photos were deleted (holding hands outside the castle). I reckon they were in the aparthotel on George Street that Jack went to during lockdown.
So stretching the truth just the teeeeeniest bit by referring to it as a hotel room.

• Haha

BollockSausage

The last one is hilarious. Sausage, baked beans and lettuce (not shown on shopping list but definitely visible in the pic) in a pitta bread.
“Smokey” sausage. Not sure where the smokiness comes from when pairing Lincolnshire sausages with baked beans and no additional seasoning.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
The blending annoys me. I didn't have space or money for a blender for years. Or when I did it was never a priority. I only got one a few years back and I have an ok middle-class job/life really. Okay, lots of people are foodies and will always have a blender, but you can't assume it.

I remember getting really annoyed when I subscribed to some healthy baking in the post thing for my kids - every recipe had dates and required a food processor. I ended up buying one just for that, then realised they hated the recipes anyway.
I felt FANCY af when I had a blender & electric whisk. Theyve since died but Ive not managed to replace them. I miss making my chutney!

Lanie

VIP Member
There is alot of false stuff online,. Quite a few celebrities at some time of another have been reported falsely dead etc.

Wasn't there a conspiracy that Avril Lavigne had died a few years ago.

She does really need to stop reading here. I don't get why she would.