Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mustard

VIP Member
A lovely big bowl of steaming champ with a knob of butter melting through it. Food of the gods, nourishing and so cheap! Her Norn Irish ancestors would've had it with a glass of buttermilk left over from the churning on the side. Maybe she should start churning her own butter.
Buttermilk poured over cornbread was a dish my father ate growing up in the US.

Reactions: 11

Bugger13

VIP Member
it's a fucking classic. so brazen.

her cat will probably start bringing her back wads of cash instead of of murdering her beatrix potter mouse chorus family.
Here they are. Cooper’s been at her Bobbi Brown eyeshadow palette again.

Ok.. I'm going to admit it. When I first saw tonight's dinner my first thought was, "Why the fuck is she eating that with chopsticks?"
Same!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lanie

VIP Member
This is quite interesting - Jack talking about how she reads all the comments about her because she values constructive criticism.
(ETA it doesn't automatically play, just click on it and it will take you to the video).

So she did as a wind up blog to start. Nice to know the people who "rely" on her recipies are only subjected to them because she was on the windup.

• Sad
  • Wow

Themaninblack

Tbf there are curries that use liver and other offal. Takatak for example. I still wouldnt eat it though 🤮
A quick Google produces this, which doesn't look impossible to me, flavourwise (I'll get my coat!) But I freely admit that it's seriously lacking in the aesthetics department.

Droosie123

VIP Member
I finally put myself through this video on 1.5x speed and hells teeth what a mess it is

Highligjts:
2 minutes of unsped up leek choping despite the fact theres a jump cut in there (she demonstrates later on that she knows how to speed up a clip jack WHY DID YOU THINK WE NEEDED TWO MINUTES OF LEEK CHOPPING at one point she jump cuts to herself struggling to chop the leek)
At 2:02 the music cuts out and we are left with silence for another 2 minutes.
Jarringly suddenly, sound effects are added near the 4 minute mark but still no music, they are brief and end quickly leaving us in deathly uncomfortable silence again for the rest of the ELEVEN MINUTE video.
This should have been a sped up three minute video with no sound, music throughout and without the ghastly filter.
Why the fuck does she have three microwaves stacked on top of each other.
Oh i take it back the music comes back at 10:35 for the last 50 seconds...which just makes me think the lack of music for the 9 minutes in the middle was not intentional

Yep she is absolutely clueless.

Re: the high street restaurant consultancy stuff, something in the back of my mind was telling me that I once read (in one of her books I bought before I realised what a bullshit merchant she is) a comment that alluded to her doing recipe development for Nandos (it was something peri-peri related at least).

So I had a quick flick through her two most recent culinary bibles to see if I could find the excerpt...and I couldn't, but I DID unwittingly come across a description of her essentially having an orgasm when sucking anchovy butter off her fingers for the first time.

No need to thank me for that mental image.
Was that in the one she was wanting to get into school libraries?

• Wow

Mustard

VIP Member
I’ve also worked with many actors and actresses while they were doing temporary work.

Last edited:

Blurp

VIP Member
But what does it say for our dear heart when our little group is her second most popular search term, above her recipes?

View attachment 256141
It came up on my Google Discover random articles today!

A lovely big bowl of steaming champ with a knob of butter melting through it. Food of the gods, nourishing and so cheap! Her Norn Irish ancestors would've had it with a glass of buttermilk left over from the churning on the side. Maybe she should start churning her own butter.
Or Rumbledethumps.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Lanie

VIP Member
It has her birth year wrong. It hasn’t been updated.
You see these things need to be changed in my opinion as again it's false but many people will read this and be like I thought and was younger. She needs to ensure all important stuff on there is correct. I know she can do the whole of her search engine hits but the most important ones at least.

Reactions: 10