Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Malacandra

I wouldn’t be surprised if what’s she’s talking about is her getting to sit in on a few of Leon’s recipe testing sessions because she was banging Allegra. Maybe offering an opinion, but not being overly listened to. Certainly not being asked to provide a recipe or make any final decisions.
Also, Allegra ceased being active in Leon a long time before she met our pal (she remains a shareholder) so I even doubt that scenario.

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Scotty1976

Chatty Member
I'm genuinely quite horrified by this. How can anyone promote five dinners all based on sausages? It's insane. I'm sure our Jack was their consultant. It's the only explanation that makes sense.
Maybe she's doing a photoshoot for a collaboration with them .😲

• Haha

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Is it meant to look like regurgitated chicken curry with a six day old naan bread under it?

Jack hun, I know we asked for solids, but we wanted food, not what comes out of the other end 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
Shouldn't she inform the council that the "shitty bungalow" is being used for business purposes rather than just residential? My uncle got into a shed load of trouble for running a business from a private dwelling, and all he was doing was the office admin. Something to do with business rates rather that residential council tax, not exactly sure, but he had a lot of money to shell out.

All that needs to happen is someone to report her, as happened to my uncle (who has joined Viv, god rest her) and she will be be under investigation.
Grunkaing ahead. The rental contract on our last home had a specific section about not using it for any kind of business purpose.

Her landlord seems to be all over the bloody place regarding what is, and isn't allowed according to Jack, so who knows what she's told people.

Fruitjack

VIP Member
PLEASE is one of you wonderful Fraus doing a spreadsheet of what the food she eats this week ACTUALLY costs?

• Haha

Montrachet

Chatty Member
Unverified footage a customer in a southern-based Co-Op, taking exception to being asked by the assistant, "Madam, do you know how much this is?"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Lanie

VIP Member
I still can't believe that she uses wikipedia for researching a supposedly serious, hard hitting book on politics, economics and social policy. I don't even let my teenagers use wikipedia for essays. Why would a political commentator of her exalted caliber use wikipedia? Maybe the miraculous burberry scarf has restricted blood flow to her brain? I and the other political prisoners are very disappointed in her.
How can one be sure it isn't biased. Her standpoint on the elite is biased in my opinion she seems to really dislike them.

To write something political one has to address the issues yet remain neutral to appeal to the entire demographic.

Reactions: 14