Jack Monroe #77 Further into the depths of culinary depravity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those look like lovely gloves. It would be a shame if......somebody........ triangulated them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Did the made-up men that checked she was OK sidle up to her shyly and whisper that they were huge fans of her work do you think?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report if you feel admin needs to be aware of something that is happening on the thread - Please read our rules and why they're important
duck sake Melissa. It's a rainy/blowy day not the bleeping arctic.
Cretin
I really think the Melissa stuff is unnecessary. She’s changed her name and that should be that. It feels like punching down and also feeds into her narrative of us trolling her.

I actually need to get back to work now though so jokes aside, I'm not going to triangulate said gloves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Right back to the airing cupboard. Three bags of recycling out and a huge dent in the task.

If I don't go back it won't get done.

Space....I have space there now.

Reactions: 12
Hello fraus!
Due to a recent visit from that wee black dog....and a trip away to a place with NO internets....I have a lot of grunka-ing to do.
I hope you are all doing well :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Hello fraus!
Due to a recent visit from that wee black dog....and a trip away to a place with NO internets....I have a lot of grunka-ing to do.
That wee black dog can be very hard. Hope you're feeling better, ...he visits me from time to time too.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hello fraus!
Good to see you back, IndigoStar!!!! get comfy...a lot's happened!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.