Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarmiteExtract

VIP Member
I didn't know she was eating out of a tin. My mum would flip if you served her food like that. She hates all this modern industrious way that restaurants serve food. She's even asked waitresses before do they have a proper plate and out her dinner on there. 🤣😅
Someone on Reddit posted a few months ago that they'd been to DiverXO in Madrid and the chef literally made the starter onto your hand... your mum would definitely not approve!

1600952961012.png

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Emmapism

VIP Member
Those look like lovely gloves. It would be a shame if......somebody........ triangulated them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Blurp

VIP Member
Wonder does Jack ever get through a singular day without mentioning

a) that she's autistic and/or ADHD
b) that she's ex fire service
c) an item she has but it's donkeys old/was a gift/is secondhand/was from a charity shop
d) she rents her house.

• Haha
I see you lot have been edging into my niche again whilst I've been bravely battling the infected hordes singlehanded (well, checking their temperatures, telling them they're fine and sending them back to Maths, at any rate).

All the food is brown (all the food is brown)
And the rat tail's grey (don't believe what I say)
I've been for a walk (have you seen my celery stalks?)
On an Autumn day (Waitrose, so far away)
I'd be safe and warm (I'd be safe and warm)
If you would only pay. (make your pledges today)

Edinburgh dreamin' (Cotswold sideboard dreamin')
On such an Autumn day

Stopped into a church
I passed along the way
Well, they got down on their knees (just use any cheese)
And demanded to pay ('cos they believe what I say)
You know the Preacher makes the sauce (blend it 'til it's slop)
With the spunk from a horse (I'm the 19th most important gay)

Edinburgh dreamin' (Edinburgh dreamin')
On such an Autumn day

• Haha
  • Heart

Ellabella

VIP Member
We are nearly at the end of thread #77 and I haven't had chance to post once. Excellent work on uncovering the sardines scandal. I have got my court outfit ready though:
1700.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

GrunkaLunka

VIP Member
I've been Grunking for hours with a teething baby and I'm STILL 40 pages behind. What the hell has this dickhead been up to now ffs?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

LavaFlake

VIP Member
No no no no NO

Is JM becoming a... furry?! Tbf might be a societal subset with a lot of Patreon potential.

Another attention-seeking photo, another day of not quite believeing this person is 32 (Jack: this is a reference to you posting like a 15 year old weeb, not your incorrect Company's House data).

Eta: this properly chills my blood too. It seems so sinister?! Like a purge mask idk?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58