Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oofadoofa

VIP Member
View attachment 252664View attachment 252668
Edinburgh is 420 miles away from Southend. Just fyi.
Aaaaaah, poor Monroe. You can’t help but admire the fortitude one must have to live in a tourist town in a pandemic. It must be so hard, so so so much harder than the pandemic is for everyone else in the whole world, stoic and modest trooper that she is. No wonder she needed to get away in a secluded, little-known-to-tourists-town like Edinburgh, during a pandemic. They’ve got it easy there.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Harrybosch

VIP Member
I’ve just noticed this, very strange as if it’s true that she has that particular Tweeter blocked how can she see his comment? Surely she is also using “workarounds” (I.e. another account?) to view her own Tweets??View attachment 253551
Also, what is she on about. Our planetary friend simply replied to someone replying to Jackie. This may come as a shock, but anyone can do that and it is not harassment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

SoulRebel

VIP Member
Just so we know, she’s ‘generally mostly a hard rational and not hysterical person.’
👏
Brava our beautiful princess, known as Amonute💋

For all the new frau/maven/people that can spell or understand what words mean, this is the current list of the jobs our wee Jackie has claimed so far. This is not trolling, this is what Jack Monroe has said herself.
Bar worker
Body Shop representative
Busker
Call handler - Essex Fire and Rescue Service
Chip shop worker
Craft business owner
Sex worker
Starbucks (barista?)
Sunday school teacher
Supermarket worker
Harvester worker
Stand in for Ruby Rose in a Stooshie video (one of our v funny times)
Accountant
Author
Book reviewer
Chef (not a chef)
Creative director (I think that this was around the time of the Washington Post interview)
Diarist
Food blogger
Food consultant
Trainee pharmacy dispenser
Food stylist
Journalist
Media manager
Patron of 9 charities
Photographer
Poet
Political activist
Publicist
Radio show personality
Recipe developer
Reporter
Sales manager
Singer
TV presenter....and mum

• Haha
  • Heart

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
It took me a second, but i believe it's Plenty Of Black Pepper... see, it's not a thing
Stop trying to make fetch POBP happen.

That looks suspiciously like butter on the mouldy bagel. But of course, she doesn't have butter. Could it be ... LARD?

• Haha
  • Sick

lilamay

VIP Member
Not sure why but "neither a cabbage nor a pea" has me hooting! Cheeky mare. Those commenters have her sussed down to a T. And she's STILL stealing a living from this shit!
For me it was 'I do do a good torta con Gorgonzola semi freddo with dessicated black olives and homemade grape jelly' - partly because whilst trying to sound clever she spells 'desiccated' wrong 🤣

• Haha

LavaFlake

VIP Member
All together now: ‘sorry I’m sometimes a bit snappy because I’m being bullied/got an ouchy mouth/an absolute despicable cunt of a woman’
Or my personal favourite... I'm autistic! This gives me a hall pass to be abrupt and rude to people, but only when they don't possess a blue tick!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

LavaFlake

VIP Member
She’s twittering away again. Just a taste. View attachment 254247View attachment 254248
How bloody good are the charity shops in Southend?! I'd love to know where she's finding this stuff. Can see the shitty bungalow is worth it's rent for the prime charity shop location 🤑 The ones by me typically have some PAT-tested blood pressure monitoring kit, St Michael bobbly t shirts that some poor old dear probably died in and Missguided fast fashion cast offs. And I suppose if you're really lucky, half a set of chipped royal albert crockery.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

RosieRoo

I am not sure why her looming 'book' is what has drawn me out of lurkerdom but fuck me I cannot quite grasp that her research is just looking at the most basic of websites. A first year uni student will be doing more research into their first essay than she is doing for this. I cannot wait to read the reviews if - and it's a big if - this ever gets published.

• Heart
  • Haha

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Of all the things to be caught out on, Tesco Finest tinned sardines in CORIANDER takes the biscuit (not that she’s eating these right now).

• Haha

Eurgh

VIP Member
Do you think the craft business was weaving and embellishing her web of lies?

• Haha
  • Heart