Jack Monroe #76 £300 mirror mirror on the wall, who’s the poorest of us all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly there should be laws against feeding children this shite.

And meanwhile she dines on poached eggs, which were also not on the fake arse stocktake.

Poor gullible followers 😞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
So last week on my new IG account, I posted a recipe for a moonshine bake and today I posted a recipe for sweetcorn chowder...I’ve been triangulated haven’t I?! omg and I have an ouchy mouth this week too!

Am I...mackie jonroe’s alt 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
How come this collage already has tonight's dinner on it🧐🤔
It’s all a big fat joke. She doesn’t eat it, her son doesn’t it, the cat doesn’t eat it - no-one in that house eats it (ok, maybe the fox eats it.)

She cooks up the most repulsive food she can think of, photos the hell out of it, writes a ‘recipe’ and slings it on her website. Nigella takes one look and thinks, ’Dear god, what is that muck’ and has a whip round of all the blue ticks. Jack’s patreon gets topped up and off she scampers to Marks.
The End.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
So she made the rank penis a la veg before she made the dry bacon bagel? What is happeningggggg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She is actually pretty tackless in her tweets to people, my dad died of cancer more than likely lifestyle related. I don't think he was sitting in his final days going ok this is tit, but oh well. he knew is lifestyle was to blame but he still wished he had made better choices.

He was actually pretty devastated to be told he had six months to live as he was only in his fifties and had alot of living still to do.

She can be quite heartless in her little thoughtless comments.

Sorry I had to edit his age as I put it wrong as I was upset.
My beloved and most precious one has also left us far too soon due to the big C. He was fit as duck, still playing footie (admittedly in goal!) and cricket until about two or three years before his diagnosis. It took 8 months from diagnosis to his passing and he was in his fifties. My love didn’t just up and leave because he was sick and tired of living in a shitstorm of self centred drama. He would have done anything for one more day or week and I would do anything in the world to have another day or even an hour with him. But hey, Jackie - we’ve all gotta go sometime so let’s eat all the bacon, eh? You are an awful, insensitive oaf without a bleeping clue....stomping through your “career” whilst offending all manner of peoples lives and experiences.

It’s why her dreadful ouchy mouth cancer recipe book nonsense hurt so much. Like a recipe of slop would sort out all the problems of appetite and sickness, along with chemo induced ulceration and inflammation.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 97
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.