Jack Monroe #76 £300 mirror mirror on the wall, who’s the poorest of us all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just read out Jack's latest recipe to mr ogre and he's repeatedly shouting no at me now.
He's also added that he has the sound in his head now that cats make when they are dry heaving, that makes you leap out of bed to chase them out of the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I think that jack Monroe is a different one a detective 🤷‍♀️ It’s not her it’s a bloke I think that’s a screen shot from it but could be wrong?
I knew it wasn’t her, but reminded me of her. And I was definitely not aware of Lucifer, however someone being called Jack Monroe being in the show with the title the name commonly associated with the devil is somewhat ironic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Creamed corn is extremely popular in the States, sadly she's a day too late as all her American followers LEFT yesterday

• Haha
Reactions: 35
BeautifulTrauma said:
I knew it wasn’t her, but reminded me of her. And I was definitely not aware of Lucifer, however someone being called Jack Monroe being in the show with the title the name commonly associated with the devil is somewhat ironic 😂
Some more irony: apparently the Jack Monroe character is also “gender-swapping”.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Nobody could enjoy eating a mayonnaise cake. NOBODY
She reckons mayo is a good replacement for eggs and butter. A whole jar went in the cake, unsurprisingly it looked revolting but she swears she ate it and enjoyed it...however there was no evidence of this because when she made it on the Hellman‘s show she couldn’t get it out the tin so didn‘t eat it!

Strangely Hellman’s don’t seem to have promoted it either, they have swept over the whole series they commissioned!

• Haha
  • Heart
I realise I will have to leave the Coven now, but yes, I do. Gently pureed with a dash of cream, milk, nutmeg, salt and plenty of black pepper. Sorry. :(

as long as you've not mixed it with instant mash, you're good. 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The 'many very tiny vegetables' look like the regurgitated contents of a drunk's stomach which have been spewed up on the pavement. JM is like a serial killer of food.
I love how complicated the process for making that crap tiny veg was - she uses a mandolin AND a food processor! Would have been so much quicker to use that pack of smart price frozen veg mix love

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.