Jack Monroe #76 £300 mirror mirror on the wall, who’s the poorest of us all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While Jack so beautifully demonstrates exactly what we’re constantly MITHERING on about, let’s enjoy these stellar callouts from the time our favourite pathological liar graced us with her presence

6DCA74FD-49E0-4864-A90F-0752FD0493AE.jpeg

Yassssss mate!

8CFB69D4-C70F-490A-92D4-C41BAAD48E8C.jpeg

Oooo! Better get some savlon for those ouchy BURNS!

and my personal fave... *CardiB does that OKURRRRR noise* cos V you a baaaad witch
5D565DE5-61DE-48FC-A08A-CE430F120C65.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
While Jack so beautifully demonstrates exactly what we’re constantly MITHERING on about, let’s enjoy these stellar callouts from the time our favourite pathological liar graced us with her presence

View attachment 251170
Yassssss mate!

View attachment 251174
Oooo! Better get some savlon for those ouchy BURNS!

and my personal fave... *CardiB does that OKURRRRR noise* cos V you a baaaad witch
View attachment 251177
Bravo, Cabal. How I wish I’d known you THEN!

Veronicaaa, you are a priceless pearl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I thought she previously vegan and now semi vegan ? Now I'm no einstein but if you where semi vegan would buying the absolute shite in terms of meat be acceptable ? Its a little like previously being CEO of green peace and now detontating nuclear warheads in your new job. Can you really go that far form one side of the scale to the other ??
Yes, absolutely x

No!!! I missed that little gem...did it share elements of horse spunk lasagne and lemon slop?
Yes, absolutely x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's okay she tricked me with that one too. I think it was the start of the recipes becoming truly tit. It was all half decent stuff you could make with a tin of chickpeas or nothing but lentils? No problem. Now it's just madness.
Thank you that makes me feel better that I wasn’t the only one. Some of her initial recipes were good and I still do them from time to time. But she definitely went off kilter at some point quite badly.

Reactions: 17
Liar liar pants on fire! When was the vets visit?
I seem to remember a pre-deletion photo of him at the vets?
It might have been from my nightmares, though - it’s hard to distinguish what’s real with Jack. Mainly because it isn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought she previously vegan and now semi vegan ? Now I'm no einstein but if you where semi vegan would buying the absolute shite in terms of meat be acceptable ? Its a little like previously being CEO of green peace and now detontating nuclear warheads in your new job. Can you really go that far form one side of the scale to the other ??
Remember #Jacktime is flexible. It only exists in the present moment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Delurking to say poor SB!
Surely Nigella would not approve of feeding a child such poor quality meat, better no meat than those horrible sausages.
I think more squuiggles may be smelling the coffee soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
im not saying it didn't happen but didn't miranda hart have some trouble with a fox recently...?

and how well will sweetcorn blend? why not just make plain mash? or polenta maybe? keep the sweetcorn for they Very Many Tiny Vegetables perhaps? that wouldn't be very irreverent though would it?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
More sausages and bacon for tea! Jesus.

I’ve been out for several hours and can’t keep up - did she go to pretend vets instead of pretend dentist?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She thinks she’s fuckin Fleabag

(the vicar though. You would wouldn’t you)

Postman will have been ‘is that the smell of bull shite? Lost her fuckin books my hole
I'm the only person in the world left cold by the vicar I'm afraid!

dead at the postman!

She thinks she’s fuckin Fleabag

(the vicar though. You would wouldn’t you)

Postman will have been ‘is that the smell of bull shite? Lost her fuckin books my hole
I'm the only person in the world left cold by the vicar I'm afraid!

dead at the postman!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.