Jack Monroe #76 £300 mirror mirror on the wall, who’s the poorest of us all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am absolutely creased at the 39p recipe (it isn’t 39p), the fact someone is having sausage with rice (wtf?!) and that right under the picture of the slop is the word thankyou and also a good ol’ rattle of the tip jar. S

She’s absolutely shameless.

8F920956-A675-4BC6-ACD9-7EC612ECFEC4.jpeg

PS. Even in her Celery Studios Edinburgh production, that isn’t casserole and it looks bleeping disgusting.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Didn't she, not too long ago, imply that Prince Harry told her this tip in circumstances she couldn't possibly discuss?
She also said Prince Harry (IN PERSON) told her a 'top tip' when sharing nudes. If you mega enlarge said nude pic and put a teeny tiny code in the picture then if the picture is ever leaked you could zoom in onthe code and thus work out who had sent it.

Some observations i made at the time and still standby
1.Doesn't matter who leaked them, they are still public
2. If you share so many pictures of your bits and pieces with so many different people that you need to catalogue them then you need to bleeping stop it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I am absolutely creased at the 39p recipe (it isn’t 39p), the fact someone is having sausage with rice (wtf?!) and that right under the picture of the slop is the word thankyou and also a good ol’ rattle of the tip jar. S

View attachment 251079

PS. Even in her Celery Studios Edinburgh production, that isn’t casserole and it looks bleeping disgusting.
I imagine some of the costs would be offset by regular TV appearances and book deals.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also Baphomet is part of the plot of 'the book not some background description. She's so wilfully dumb sometimes
I've not read it yet, but I can hardly wait. I'm trying to power my way through The Evening and The Morning, which was released on the same day!
Why does she always chop the veg into tiny tiny bits? There can’t be any texture left at all when it’s cooked.
For precisely this reason. She cooks food for people without teeth.
I’m a bit behind so sorry if this has been said (and I can’t figure out how to quote/reply to the original post) but HOW can she tweet about ‘raunchy’ pictures and sending them to people when she has a 10 year old son?! It makes me cringe so much.
Imagine being 10 and seeing your mum talk about her nudes online.
I’ll now duck off back to lurkdom xo
It's one of the most distasteful things she does, IMO. I don't care about anyone choosing to send nudes, that's her prerogative. But FGS, keep it privste and don't embarrass your son by broadcasting about it to your quarter million followers.
Sentences. But not as we know them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

View attachment 251079

• Haha
Reactions: 36
No. We’ve got a little bastard behind our skirting boards.
our thick as tit cat brought one in, dropped it so he could turn round to make sure we were looking at him admiringly, mouse scampered under the sofa. Probably still there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Genuinely laughing up a lung at this!
After passing it back to the Kremlin they've come back with an aproximate translation.

This particular Squiggle is enquiring as to why Jackie hasn't returned to This Morning, or indeed any television programme.
They ask if it is only because she has been unwell, but don't refer to any illness in particular. Tbf there are a few ailments to choose from, however they are not aware that none of these conditions are real.
What is unclear is to whom they are making the request. It isn't addressed to anyone in particular and just appears to be sent out to Twitter in general, most of which can't see it as Jackie locked her account quicker than Boris locked down Newcastle.
Also, our KGB comrades are stumped as to what the actual duck Phil and Holly have got to do with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.