Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pocahontas

VIP Member
In true JM fashion I decided to take a break (post social dilemma shock) but came back to see if there was any drama and omg. Am so late and everyone probably asleep now but
- genius discovery of the (no filter) mink account
- I 99% believe the 'troll' account is her, and if not - it's not a big deal at all 1 silly, v recent tweet should have just been ignored and blocked not exhibited and replied to
- if she was so terrified she'd stop using her sm for daily/ hourly diary entries of literally everything she does
- and lastly that Asda haul has made me feel *sick* her poor son being fed that absolute sh*te. It's possible to be healthy and have treats on a budget without putting that load of rubbish through your body not to mention the total disregard for ethical food shopping. At least she left the cartoon filter off

Could she be any more gunning for a second lockdown too...
Hmm you have a very good point about her gunning for a second lockdown ... the latest ‘heights’ of her career were during and after the lockdown in late March/ April. DKL, lockdown larder, Hellman’s. It’s possibly how she equates her relevance, as in when people will ‘need’ her to show them how to cook absolute shit. She preys on people panicking about how to cook with not much available to them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
She got over a thousand likes for a toastie 🥴

And MORE Cotswolds Company stuff just says to me she has no style. Everything she owns is just a bland-ass aesthetic but expensive - she's so rich that she can just throw money at a brand she likes without having to use any imagination on what might go well in the room, and finding the right piece for a good price. How boring it must be to be like that. She values luxury over identity - I am SHOOKETH.
She has no imagination at all. I think that was pretty clear when she went to Edinburgh and was impressed with herself for venturing out to buy a Five Guys burger.

• Haha

instacharlie

VIP Member
How many companies do you know that can afford letting customers keep an accidental second sofa? A cushion, perhaps, a second copy of a DVD, sure, but an entire sofa?!
More importantly, wouldn't you notice a 2nd sofa when it was being delivered. Surely you'd tell the delivery guys that you were only expecting the one?! They'd just pop it back on the van??

• Haha

Harrybosch

VIP Member
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: Bosch, you crack me up.

My mirror not only has wifi, it also blends slop, has a handy tongue activated camera, and shouts random swear words at passers by. Get with the times!
I'm old school. I only look in puddles to see my reflection. I also have not solved any crimes on this thread, much to the disappointment of myself.

• Haha

Themaninblack

Just had a look at the Fortnum's website to check their colour, and tried to match it against Farrow & Ball (FANCY!). To my aged eyes the nearest F&B colour is "Arsenic".

I'm not saying anything more tonight.

• Haha
  • Heart

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
At the time I found it incredibly annoying and frustrating that she was trying to manipulate the fraus into feeling sorry for her but now I look back and can see that an eternally iconic And important phrase was born that day...Shan’t

• Haha
  • Heart

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
The last few threads I, sorry - one started to feel sorry for JM? But it wasn’t like, oh I feel sorry for you, it was like - I can’t engage with what an exhausting whirling nightmare teenager with mutinous 2003 emo bad attitude she is, because it was staring to really drain me.

Thankfully you’re all such dear heart, good eggs, one stuck about to be confounded once again, by her absolute antics.
Yeah I had a moment of weakness yesterday but here she comes again with the bollocks the odious cuntbungle 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart

ThePowderMonkey

Fuck sake Jack, it's a fiction book not a fucking paint chart. Jeeeeesus.
Jack Pantone. I have started at thread 1. The rage is building up even more. I didn’t know about the Burberry coats or that she was still living with Louisa when she started begging. She’s shameless

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
*New Book release*

Jack Monroe’s MustTryHarder - How to make bland food on a middle class budget! By Jack Monroe

Just check out what others have been saying about it..

“A seminal piece of work” - Jack Monroe, TV presenter.

“Who knew it was possible to create such culinary delights on such a shoestring, or should I say ‘bootstrap’..LOL!” Jack Monroe, Fire Service.

“Incredible food. And it’s amazing how she finds the time, I’ve heard she’s really BUSY” - Jack Monroe, stripper.

“Jamie Oliver eat your heart out” - Jack Monroe, political commentator.

“Food for all the family” - Jack Monroe, mother.

etc etc...
Next book:

Jack Munroe Foodish (like food, but not really, more like that stuff in your fridge drain).

• Haha
  • Sick

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I don't get why an ex would bother following this account, jack calling or texting her 'wah wah Louisa, follow this account as I'm gonna flounce of my main account causing my fans to worry wah wah'

Why is this intelligent woman agreeing to this?
Yes and also, timing wise, Louisa followed pinky mank *after* they split up. Re. having people she knows IRL seeing the COVID post, it can't have been up there for too long before being deleted, perhaps when the kombucha high wore off she realised it was a bad idea even on an anon account.

• Wow
  • Haha

kachoochoo

VIP Member
I'm rereading 31 too! was a lurker back then, but I jumped out of my skin when she showed up!

now I'm just having a good giggle at the old highlights

sad little face
taken as canon
I have 4 sideboards!
entitled and demanding

I just... it's always amazing to reread

eta I just got to I'm not on my phone, they're both in another room 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart