Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
'I am a musician campaigner, writer, cook, sober, supermom of furry children, designer, photographer, fireperson... and the monkey minkey is a businessman callous troll. He doesn't tell me what to play say, and I don't tell him what to do with his my money.'

1600633464887.png

Running with this (and bastardising one of the longrunning gags in the series)

JM #76: Eez that your Minkey?

• Haha
Reactions: 39

HarderFaster

VIP Member
Not only does it look vile, what will always baffle me is how it all looks the same.

Every single bloody thing. Just varying shades of brown slop. With all nutrition boiled away, if indeed there had been any nutrients in the food in the first place.

How? How does she do it? It really is a skill, albeit one she shouldn't be bragging about.

Also, why is it all slop? Why can't she just cook a pork chop or something?
She's too BUSY to chew.

Now fuck off.

• Haha

HarderFaster

VIP Member
She got over a thousand likes for a toastie 🥴

And MORE Cotswolds Company stuff just says to me she has no style. Everything she owns is just a bland-ass aesthetic but expensive - she's so rich that she can just throw money at a brand she likes without having to use any imagination on what might go well in the room, and finding the right piece for a good price. How boring it must be to be like that. She values luxury over identity - I am SHOOKETH.
I was thinking this! Like, I have a very definite preference for mid-century modern furniture (which I stress pre-dates wankers on Instagram stripping and repainting Ercol furniture and harks back to my Gran's sideboard which I inherited and have decorated the entire (RENTED) flat around), but the real joy of it is trawling charity shops and e-bay to find cool stuff which matches the general borderline-hideous aesthetic on a tight budget.

Obviously I'd fucking love to have Jack levels of money to chuck at decoration but even if I did I wouldn't just go for a totally homogeneous look throughout for as much money as possible.

Girl needs a clear out and yard sale. Maybe she could close down her Patreon with the vast proceeds.

• Heart

bignose28

Her latest pic of Cooper shows one of those tri-fold makeup mirrors - perfect for creating the most REALISTIC bruises and for staring at your sad little narc face in proper HD for hours on end. I'm not going to post the s/s but don't care if someone else does!

Anyway, pretty sure I triangulated it. You can get one of these mirrors for twenty quid on Amazon. Jack's, of course, costs £300. ADD IT TO THE LIST @HarderFaster!

View attachment 249288
WTAF? £300 surround-sound mirror????

Peak Jack :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Angry

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
In the second part, she claims that when she was growing up, they lived in a tiny flat and a pokey house; her parents sometimes went without meals because they didn't have enough money to feed everyone. She also makes an absurd claim that her father 'hitch-hiked 27 miles to work in fire gear on the A127'.
OMG (sorry about mass posts, I'm on a mini-Grunka) WHAAAAT? Ugh her LIES! HER LIES!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
The servers are back! When the site was down it actually crossed my mind that THIS was jackie's master plan...kill Tattle

• Haha
  • Heart

ShowMeYourFeline

Chatty Member
So many things to say, but let's just address that she doesn't need "Asda plant-based mince" to make things vegan and nutritious. Lentils and textured soy protein work well and are cheaper. And buying shitty cheap meat but not eating it yourself doesn't make an ethical choice. The point is you financially supported industrial animal agriculture and also failed in teaching your kid about responsible consumption. But you all know this... 🙄
Also, what kind of alleged ex-vegan forgets to not fry their veg in lard?

Who fries veg in lard anyway?

• Sick
  • Haha

TitsMcGee

Ok. Am I taking things too far, or is anyone else finding themselves scrolling through the tweets of any random who says ‘thankyou’ on Twitter in the hope of an ‘aha!’ moment? No? Just me.

• Haha

Hollaaa

VIP Member
Lard for vegans and mildly alcoholic alcohol free beverages. All we're missing is Tom Cruise in a pair of aviators. Don't steal the recipe while we find him.

• Haha
  • Heart

Scarletfever

VIP Member
How much is the new JKR out of interest?

Also, was the David Walliams pile on based on homework and measured response?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Probably she's the kind of person just to cut you out from her life immediately and vengefully. She needs help and probably bullies and guilts the people around her to enable her fantasies further.
I think if someone blocked her or stopped speaking to her it would drive her absolutely mad, that’s when the real Jack comes out. I have a feeling Louisa did it when they first split and that’s where all of the chaos came from as she wasn’t in control of the situation.

But on the other hand, if she doesn’t want someone in her life, she’d be quite happy to block them as it means she’s in control. But like the person that ghosted me, they always reappear and unblock as they think that you can’t survive without them and that Jack is gracing them with her presence and time. It’s quite pathetic that’s the way she thinks, but I can guarantee it’s bang on.

• Sad
  • Heart

Ellabella

VIP Member
The rabbit is going to eat better than her son this week. All to prove a point (that doesn't need proving). What a contemptible piece of shit she is.

• Sad

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
Hahahaha new rule of doing the homework first. Good idea, you wouldn't want to make a massive twat of yourself by stereotyping a character into having a "weird name" and different colour of skin than the author intended.

• Haha
  • Heart