Jack Monroe #74 The 19th most important gay in 2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else find that her weird cartoony Twitter profile pic looks like a toothless, grimy bloke, the sort you'd find in a dodgy pub trying to sell you a load of Lithuanian cigarettes that fell off the back of a lorry?

Also, I can't be the first one to stumble across this as I've only been here since the granny pants thot shots, but her old Insta account is worth a scroll. The most recent pic screams 'white saviour'.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
FFS Jack - don't feed the trolls is like rule #1 of the internet.

Hope she knows about rule #34 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Imho, that isn’t funny. Whenever we get genuine reasons to feel like we’re in the right then this makes us look like twats. View attachment 248236
ETA - not judging. Just not my ☕
Tbh it's probably one of the handful of people that have been banned from here. Trolling and taking it off tattle is our number 1 rule and totally against the whole point of here.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
That was the first thing that I thought.
Any of the techy Fraus able to track it back?
I mean, if we’re suspicious it’s because she’s given us good reason to be.

On her reactivated account, she suggests that there are other fake accounts too. Nice try, Jackie, but it’s too late to pretend Peeky Mink isn’t you.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
yeah, I had a strange feeling about that other fake account, which was never mentioned here. far too convenient to pop up now.
anyway good to know she's cracking on with the book!

oh and, didn't want to do a big leaving post, but does another "won't be around as much" post! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Wondering now if there is something we don’t know about?

Also let’s pretend for a minute minky wasn’t her - someone following her family and interacting with her ex, coupled with the “current mood” photo on Facebook - well she’s got more things to worry about than this cabal of trolls.

But this is all diversionary tactics, I think.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Genuine advice for JM.

Get your admin to change the account password so you can't access it.

It's a good idea to keep the account running for book promo and other work, but not as a personal account.

Post personal stuff on peeky_mink.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
“Popping back” and not at all obsessively monitoring twitter...
I thought her Twitter was deactivated until she “popped back”? So how could that “fake” account have been obsessively hounding and bullying her? (I don’t use twitter and absent from here for a while so I may have missed something).

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I thought her Twitter was deactivated until she “popped back”? So how could that “fake” account have been obsessively hounding and bullying her? (I don’t use twitter and absent from here for a while so I may have missed something).
My thoughts exactly. If her account is deactivated, she can't receive messages or tweets. She's basically come back on and searched her name to find it. Or made it herself to play the victim AGAIN...

Reactions: 42
Wondering now if there is something we don’t know about?

Also let’s pretend for a minute minky wasn’t her - someone following her family and interacting with her ex, coupled with the “current mood” photo on Facebook - well she’s got more things to worry about than this cabal of trolls.

But this is all diversionary tactics, I think.
read that too quickly and misread "case now" as "cash cow" 🥴
aye, can't jeopardise the cash cow can we?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has this other account that is allegedly bullying and harassing only just popped up then?
It's all just a little bit....I don't know, convenient? Coincidental?
If there was a case you most definitely wouldn't be mentioning it on Twitter.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I just came on here to ask if anyone had seen the fake account, I actually found it because some woman pointed out it was a fake account!

It does scream of someone from here which is worrying and fkng stupid so if it’s you, don’t, we can get our chuckles here and not give her ammunition. That account will have her huns all over it in seconds and is a perfect cover for her to worm out of her peeky mink bullshit...let’s not let that happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Has this other account that is allegedly bullying and harassing only just popped up then?
It's all just a little bit....I don't know, convenient? Coincidental?
If there was a case you most definitely wouldn't be mentioning it on Twitter.
Yep, 16 hours ago was the first tweet

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Whoever has set that fake JM account up needs to give their head a wobble. (Jack included)

Also, case? Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I just came on here to ask if anyone had seen the fake account, I actually found it because some woman pointed out it was a fake account!

It does scream of someone from here which is worrying and fkng stupid so if it’s you, don’t, we can get our chuckles here and not give her ammunition. That account will have her huns all over it in seconds and is a perfect cover for her to worm out of her peeky mink bullshit...let’s not let that happen.
It could also be Jack 🤷‍♀️
The problem will lying through life is everyone around you will never believe you if you're actually telling the truth

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.