Jack Monroe #73 If your attitude is off-kilter, try a cartoon filter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Pocahontas

Reactions: 17
It was useful for noting who to avoid, just like people who tell you they are "dynamic" or "happy-go-lucky" when you didn't actually ask.
Yessss!! I could write a book on this topic. ‘I’m whacky’ circa 1992=absolute prick.

Reactions: 13
I miss not knowing how many days sober it is.
I quit smoking about four days after Jackles went sober so if you wish I can keep you updated in her absence?

Oh no wait I can’t because I’m not a boring fucking pilchard who craves attention. Sorry

Reactions: 43
The good thing is Jack’s finally given her platform over to raise up other’s voices. Bad thing is it’s to me

Reactions: 42

New thread!

Reactions: 14
I miss the way her social media conversation starters were just like those Mumsnet threads where people pretend something incredibly normal is wild and out there.

"Am I the only one who likes a bit of butter on my toast?"

"Surely no-else else enjoys a lie-in on Saturdays!"

Reactions: 21
It might be easier, if he’s tired, just to prop a little telly up on his chest while he’s lying down and play him Celery Studios Edinburgh’s latest Award winning film (17th best gay film 2014). He’ll soon come round

I've not got my contact lenses in and thought this was that portrait of Henry VIII to begin with...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.