Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
Thanks. She’s such a hypocrite
Quoted myself (very JM of me) to add...

Wtf is she on? “Cabal of trolls are stealing photos of my son, oh by the way here’s some more photos of my son, oh and let me tell you about his underwear while I’m here.”

twat!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

MancBee

VIP Member
Early suggestion for next thread, I know it's early, but why the "hecking" (🤢) not.

#73 Everyone here knows the truth.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Late night Grunka so sorry if someone else has said this to you - but honestly, that’s precisely what she wants she is a massive fucking bully and whilst I’m here, I truly pity her nearest and dearest as she’s clearly a highly manipulative and spiteful bitch.

I won’t go into the numerous reasons why nothing we’re doing is actually wrong, but isn’t it funny for someone that pretends to be top pov urchin she’s SO quick to threaten others with financial insecurity? Her constant threats about lawyering up are her using her social & financial capital as a weapon to silence others under the assumption that they don’t also have the disposable income to seek legal advice, much less a whole court case worth of it, is peak Tory cunt.

If she needs another £25k or whatever payout it was because she spunked the first one she’d be better off getting a fucking job rather than trying to rummage in everyone else’s pockets 🥴 The greedy little goblin! 🤭
Spiteful is absolutely the right word for her. She is spiteful and nasty and doesn't give a flying fuck about the mental health of others when she throws around her veiled attempts at intimidation.

I know it's a running joke with us now (like a lot of things she throws at us, cheers Jack for the lols 👍) but look at the whole triangulation threats she was making, suggesting she could essentially track us to our doors! I've never seen anyone suggest doing similar to her, other than to point out the stupidity in her decision to share photos and information with the public that could easily reveal her home location.

To suggest that she would track people to their homes for daring to critique her on a gossip forum is down right nasty and frankly, bat shit. Likewise with her threats of police, courts and lawyers. Nasty, vindictive piece of work she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
What the hell is Asda playing at? Getting all up in Jackie’s niche. That nobody has given a shit about while she’s “slogged” away for years, that she started as a starving single mum (when it suits her) in a foodbank. IT’S LIKE JOLLOF RICE ALL OVER AGAIN.

C0F53FE2-C2CF-415C-967A-39E54B791137.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

ChocolateMuffin

VIP Member
Hang on.....she's announced on IG that 3:30pm to 7:30pm is her and SB's special time together on weekdays; lego etc. Then advertised less than an hour later that she has been editing a nude that she accidentally uploaded....during that special mum/son time. Eh????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
@GrunkaLunka and @Alansbigplate are always worth listening to on here. I've felt a bit funny about the 'she's not a single mum' posts for a while. I have several friends who would describe themselves as single parents (and so would I) because they are divorced and have the kids most of the time. And I can see that their lives are very different to mine, as my sons' dad and I are happily shacked up and parent together. Yes, he often works very long hours and some weeks I'm with the kids all the time and he's away, but it still is very different, as I have his emotional support all the time, even when he isn't here physically. I get the sense that often separated parents who co-parent very successfully, are still emotionally more alone than those of us who are not. That's a different burden and just because her ex is still involved and by all accounts a good dad doesn't mean she isn't a single mum.

I hate the performative use of her kid's images and anecdotes about him, but I don't think it's fair to make assumptions about her being a shit parent, about how often the kid is with his dad or insinuate that she's going to lose custody.
Thank you for this! I have a very controlling ex partner who refuses to allow me more than equal access and tbf that is a great thing for the child at the centre, however as a mum it leaves a burning hole in my heart. I miss her so much and I also have to communicate with someone I hate on matters of her care where we disagree the most. I want to be with her more and so to me I don’t see it as I have it easy. The world is set up for families with two parents, I’ve been to places where there are meal deals on ‘free child meals with two adult meals’ and you sit there alone with your child feeling ‘less than’ because she cant have the special pack of crayons with the meal deal, because you don’t qualify. Stupid.

ETA the losing custody thing really upsets me because no matter how I feel about Jack that’s the last thing I’d wish on anyone especially because I know how it feels for someone to take your child away when you want them to stay with you and I don’t think there’s any reason to speculate what her child might choose to do. My ex is manipulative enough that mine might prefer to live there full time at some stage and that would pain me beyond words, and yet not be my fault. I don’t think SB is in any danger.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

Harrybosch

VIP Member
Just saw this in a shop window. Published in June 2020. Has Jackie been all up in someone's niche?

1.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

FlashBoof

VIP Member
Gosh - I imagine punching 7 angry bells out of a punch bag (gloves or not) must create holy havoc with SEVERE inflammatory conditions such as arthritis. Good job she’s a trainee chemist so she will know what to do about it!

• Haha

crystaleyesd

VIP Member
Can you give those of us outside of Jacks inner twitter circle some context? Not asking for screen shots.
She's tweeted baby pics of SB (ovaries are playing an orchestra for another one apparently :rolleyes:). As a reply to a tweet, she's said something like 'yeah it's great when they're a baby but not so great when they're stuffing smeggy underwear down the bed'.

Honestly feel like I'm about to cry. Why the fuck would you do that? It's so, so embarrassing for him. She must know, surely she must, that she is absolutely crossing the line.
She probably thinks it's hilarious, like when you get the baby pics out when they first bring a partner home. But Jack - he's 10; you're sharing intimate moments with a bunch of strangers; and this is utterly pathetic and you need to get a life.

• Sad
  • Angry

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
The only way to document family life safely and responsibly online is NOT TO FUCKING DOCUMENT IT.

And definitely not to your 100 of thousands of followers.

God, she’s a twat of the highest order.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Cuileann

Chatty Member
I'm sorry I'm sorry I know we're not commenting really on locked accounts, but if a hypothetical person hypothetically said they were hypothetically using a cartoon filter as part of 'staying safe'...please Fraus, enlighten me, how on earth would that allow you to stay safe in any shape or form? Because I'm utterly baffled and I'd like to know. Hypothetically. You know, in case I could use it to promote my own safety or something.

• Haha

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
I don’t have children but wouldn’t SB want some time to himself after school before bedtime at age 10?

Books etc ? She isn’t surely devoting four hours to him exclusively?
So the poor kid is forced to entertain his mother and talk about sandwich shapes for hours on end (but can’t talk about or read his DW books), then he has to eat a bowl of mashed up slop and get sent to bed at 7.30pm? Thank god everything she says is bullshit.

She’s really pissed me off tonight too - clearly she needs to make up outright lies about this place because she knows in reality that we aren’t doing anything wrong. You know what is wrong Jack? Accusing someone of exploiting their dead son as misty eyed rhetoric (the first and only time I will ever defend David Cameron)

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 55

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
yup, that's the one I remember. I'm not putting down the job of answering the 999 calls, am sure it was stressful and I wouldn't want to do it, but stop pretending it was more than it was Jackie. You were not a Firefighter. No one asked you for your expert opinion on fire investigation. You are nothing more than a fantasist, you are insulting all those who did run into that hellhole. You were absolutely nothing to do with the investigation and it is ludicrous to even think anyone knows your name let alone called upon your 'decades' of knowledge.
Think this is one of the worst things she’s done, along with Ivan Cameron, Kickstarter chaos, shaking her tip jar in lockdown, crapily run patreon, trying to insert herself into Marcus Rashford’s work & slagging off the food boxes he managed to get sent out, BLM white as mayonnaise monetised video, pretending she invented healthy start vouchers, kitten-gate, Twitter pile ons. Oh why can’t she just stick with the wigs and the slop!

• Heart
  • Angry

GrunkaLunka

VIP Member
Does she think it's Harry Potter's invisibility cloak?
Muggles can't see Dementors anyway so she's fine. It's only the students here at Tattles Academy for Witches and Wizards who can see the soul sucker for what she really is.

• Haha
  • Heart

Harrybosch

VIP Member
Agree 100%
There are parallels with the short time she intentionally threw herself into financial difficulties, claiming severe hardship & then with the brief stint as an 'alcoholic' allegedly drinking 200units weekly.

Both periods just long enough to comfortably 'survive & recover' to tell the world her inspirational story, receive multiple platitudes & re-hash ad nauseam whenever she fancies a new sideboard or whatever.

If she experienced any of the things she's claiming, I'm certain a level of genuine sensitivity & understanding would prevail? (or is that everyone else in the world apart from her?).

I find this all very distasteful & disrespectful.
This is a really good point, @SweetTransvestite , and I think one of the many reasons (#RealReasonsNotFilterReasons) why I find her so unbearable. People who have gone through stuff and come out the other side are usually empathetic individuals. She doesn't give a shit about her fans, nor anyone else because she's a complete narcissist.

I've mentioned this in several posts, but I see many great community projects around me. This pandemic has come at a huge cost to many and people are trying to help where they can. She has such a big following and could do so much good, yet all she does is post photos of slugs behind an a-ha filter.

I know lots of you terrible trolls are already busy donating to foodbanks, community fridges, etc. Things that may also be in short supply for families right now are school uniforms, books, school supplies, etc. Many schools and community centres are open to receiving donations (no, don't drop off a nutribullet, because you can't be bothered to carry it home, but ask what's needed). One school here is organising 'uniform packs' - multiple t-shirts, trousers, jumpers, socks etc. all size 5 boys for example, and they need families to wash and iron them and put them nicely into a bag , so they can go to a family in need. I'm involved in a library project that brings book packs to families and collects them (sort of a mobile library thing, all co-ordinated by a fantastic school librarian). Because a certain percentage of the books are never seen again, we are also collecting good quality books that families are willing to give away (guess what, DW books are on the list of requested books).

So many positive projects and ideas to talk about, so little need for drama and a shit filter.

• Heart