Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LavaFlake

VIP Member
Screen Shot 2020-09-14 at 16.14.42.png

If anyone dares to criticise anything, face the wrath of the Jackolites! It's ridiculous. The filters make the food look even worse. End of. The people pointing this out aren't even doing it nastily!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
As long as it doesn't sit there forever I hate that. My rule is soak as soon as you empty the pan and wash up after dinner. I hate pans left to soak for an enternity.
Do you know I’ve started doing the dishes as I go and it has revolutionised my life. I was always in denial before and this is the most boring thing I’ve ever written on the internet but Jack is boringer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

GrunkaLunka

VIP Member
This is such utter bullshit. I can't believe she's such a liar. The filter is fuck all to do with here, and nothing to do with her son. She started using it because she thinks she's a quirky 😎 but it didn't go down well. Even some of her deluded fans started to kick off. She couldn't bring herself to admit she's fucked up, so she's going to come up with some elaborate fucking story about people stealing her photos of her son.

Jamie Oliver's pie looks absolutely beautiful.

• Heart

Mel Donte

Chatty Member
Other pieces of the fire service puzzle that don't quite fit together:
2020-09-16 17_15_35-Window.png

2020-09-16 17_13_32-Window.png

2020-09-16 17_07_29-Window.png

2020-09-16 17_02_51-Window.png

traazers.png

She was a call handler but trained as a fire fighter, put out fires and had a passing out parade. She quit but was dismissed.

• Haha
  • Heart

MancBee

VIP Member
I can’t believe she suggested she would have died if not for food banks. She could have asked for help at any point.
It makes no sense that she would prefer to take charity off strangers, but refused to ask her own family and in particular the father of her child. She was ashamed to ask for help from those that care for her, but accept charity? Everyone I know would see it the other way around, charity is seen as a last resort and that is when shame kicks in.

The father of her son, by her own admission, played a full and active roll in the upbringing of their child right from the start. She has stated that he is an excellent father and has always supported her. He was there at the birth, so would without doubt done everything to ensure his child was fed and warm.

She said that she hid it from her family, but that sort of poverty cannot be hidden for years, especially from the father of the child. And didn't they notice the sale of possessions, advertised on Facebook?

I don't know why I am typing all this, everyone here knows the truth. It just helps me to get it off my chest......again.

• Heart

GrunkaLunka

VIP Member
I don't believe she's accidentally posted a nude she was editing. I reckon she's just saying that to try to upset Louisa. Hopefully Louisa doesn't give a fuck who she might be sending nudes to, but it smells a bit like emotional abuse to me. A bit like the old 'texting the wrong person' trick.

• Sad
  • Haha

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
How in God’s green earth has my first cartoon filter photograph turned out better than any of Jack’s. You can even vaguely make out the food.

I’m all up in Jackie’s cartoon niche....and I’m fucking loving it.

70EC2DBB-90A0-410D-8F9A-D4E1C8E0B374.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

GrunkaLunka

VIP Member
Unfortunately most of her followers seem to be the type of fucking moron that will take what she says as gospel, without doing any fact checking. If they came here they'd see that any picture of her son is scribbled out, we give him more privacy than his mother does.

Meanwhile, her followers will be frothing at the mouth about us and sharing posts on Facebook saying that Easter eggs are now called seasonal ovals and the RBL aren't allowed to sell poppies anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Incidentally, I'm just doing a mini grunka and am I correct in saying that yesterday she basically implied we were a group of paedos, using her 10 year old son's pics for our ~vile ends~???? Because first of all, that's a disgusting thing to suggest and secondly - what a great way to distress your son's father and extended family.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65

Miley177

This is paraphrased a little from another poster on the Styled by Susie Tattle but it put in to words something that’s been troubling me for a while and is absolutely spot on for Jack too.

The #bekind movement seems to have swung too far the other way now and created this false dichotomy where there is either gushing unfaltering praise, or you’re a troll/bully if you have anything less than ‘you’re perfect’ to feedback. There seems to be nothing in between.

Constructive criticism, challenging other people’s viewpoints, interrogating what you read, AKA the principles of critical thinking that are absolutely vital in democratic discourse are all falling by the wayside now.

It should be perfectly acceptable to challenge anything that Jack posts in a public forum, to highlight inconsistencies in what she says, to critique the pictures she makes available in the public sphere. It is not bullying or trolling to give someone negative feedback and crying ‘bully’ every time someone disagrees with you is going to make social media and incredibly bland and dull place.

Constructive criticism helps us get better at what we do. It makes us constantly innovate, progress and improve.

Never having any negative feedback creates an echo chamber where we think everything we do is perfect and beyond reproach, and apparently eventually leads to us posting pictures so heavily obscured beneath a cartoon filter that you can’t even tell what they are supposed to be...

• Heart

moglits

The squiggles are arguing...

Love third squiggle's logic there, because clearly of all the food photos available on the internet that one could "steal" to pass off as their own... 🤔
"Having an opinion is not having a dig."

LOUDER FOR THE CHEAP SEATS, LADS.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ellabella

VIP Member
"Stealing" photos for our own "disgusting ends"? WTAF. Never heard such utter shit in my entire life. SHE is the one putting pictures of her son on public social media (when she wants to manipulate her followers into thinking she's a great mum). What on earth are our "disgusting ends" (really sinister undertones there)? I have not seen a single nasty thing said about her son, only concern for him.

Does anyone know what Holly Willoughby's kids look like or Davina McCall's? No, because they don't fucking plaster then over social media. That's how you do it you twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

acca00

Chatty Member
The only person who has violated your son's privacy is YOU, Jack - for selfish, self-centred ends.

I remember when Jack had that Ooni oven and she posted a photo of her son - no pixellation, no blurring. He was 100% visible, crystal clear - and @SilverLinings refused to post the photo. On other occasion she posted a photo with Jack's son in it but completely disguised his face. That's a hell of a lot more thoughtful than his mother.

Jack is the one who has violated his privacy. Nobody else.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Can someone explain to me what the second tweet has to do with the first tweet?

Other than being completely obvious to the fact she inserts herself and her life into everything. It’s really fucking crass to talk about Grenfell and her clubbing days in the same set of tweets.

View attachment 244270
A memoir of what exactly? A pretty normal life? Growing up minted, a brief stint of being skint, shagging rich and successful women, chatting shit on Twitter, and shopping at John Lewis? Enthralling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Silver Linings

VIP Member
Ooh she’s proper fucked me off tonight, fraus. A lot of us have kids ourselves, and not to do an Andrea Leadsom, it doesn’t matter. How dare she accuse us of those kind of things. Perhaps she should lawyer up for once.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

MooBelle

VIP Member
Hiya, been BUSY all evening so just settling down for a Grunka x
Just wanted to say 2 things...
1. People have called her out in the past. She just gets the attack dogs on them, blocks them and then deletes everything. In the early days of her 'fame' her brother in particular used to respond to tweets with 'this never happened' and 'why are you saying this' And then she punched him. Others have too, although i don't know if she twatted them too.
People just get called homophobic or transphobic or poorphobic or something. The hipster/woke crowd don't call her out because she is their favourite poor person. If she looked like someone from 'benefits britain' they wouldn't be fawning over her. The people who've been very vocal about her have been Rightwing so easy to say they are picking on her. Hopkins, Edwina Currie and Sarah Vine all did but because they are vile it is uncomfortable for people to agree. Obviously Vine is now her bff though..
2.re Grenfell. She also shoehorned herself into the Lee Rigby murder. I was at home that day and watched everything live on the news. Just awful. I was still a schmuck then and followed her on SM because I hadn't seen the light and found this beautiful coven. She kept Tweeting (as it was happening) about, as an expert in terrorism because she was a Firefighter 🙄 how the police were doing everything wrong. Apparently they were putting too many police cars and officers in the wrong place and as an expert she knew where they should be deployed. It was all down to Tory cuts to the Police and they should have consulted her BECAUSE SHE WAS AN EXPERT.
It was that day when I started to question St Jackie, although it took me a couple of years to break away!! She tweeted that she had access to the police plan for these type of terrorist events (?!!!) and she was on some sort of police committee to put a plan into action. Pretty much the same things she said about Grenfell.
My guess is that all of these tweets have been wiped so have therefore been erased from history.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

Yel

Chatty Member
I won’t go into the numerous reasons why nothing we’re doing is actually wrong, but isn’t it funny for someone that pretends to be top pov urchin she’s SO quick to threaten others with financial insecurity? Her constant threats about lawyering up are her using her social & financial capital as a weapon to silence others under the assumption that they don’t also have the disposable income to seek legal advice, much less a whole court case worth of it, is peak Tory cunt.
Oh is Jack at legal threats again o_O I feel sad that some people are intimidated by her idle threats and she achieves her goal of silencing people that aren't in agreement with her. We have a very strict set of rules that go way above and beyond any laws in any free country. All you're really left with is member of the public expressing their opinions on a public figure.

Jack's the kind of person I can imagine accepting an offer from Kim Jong-un to visit North Korea, then come back singing prase. 😶

Even the prime minister is on side :D

borris-tattle.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
The single mum thing is only an issue because 1. she declined to mention that Dad was involved in the hunger hurts days, this definitely undermines her narrative of those days and probably reflected badly on him. And 2. She deliberately lies and plays the single mum card for sympathy. example "oh poor me i've had no childcare throughout the whole entire lockdown" and the next day on This Morning "oh he's at his Dads". This is where the criticism comes from, because she lies, exaggerates and manipulates.

I wonder what the other parents must think at the school gates. I'd be mortified rocking up to school if Id been tweeting the shite she does!
I wonder if there are any school run mums here...

• Heart

Oofadoofa

VIP Member
Monroe: I should be allowed to share anything I wish, regardless of its veracity, without any regard for the people I post about or to. I should also be permitted to control any reaction to the stuff I post. If everything isn’t to my liking and in line with my carefully concocted narrative, it’s abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 60