Jack Monroe #71 Jack flew over the cuckoo’s nest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was obsessed with mime as a child? She is no Marcel Marceau. She isn't even as good as Kenny Everett.

Another job to add to the growing list. Mime Artist?

It is a good job Lindsay Kemp has died and is now with Viv, God rest her, as she would no doubt be cosying up to him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
What have I just sat and watched for 52s? Definitely shades of art attack and kids telly.
Very odd, but faintly entertaining for the wrong reasons.

Reactions: 12
Mime and slapstick are her favourite comedy genres? Well it wouldn't be anything that involves wit, would it. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I got as far as the oranges, which was in fact funny, but only because she holds them up one by one to her face, presumably while gurning "humorously", but you can't tell because the camera is only aimed at her torso. Well done Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Fraus, there is a NEW VIDEO!

Prepare yourselves for the unlimited excited that is... Taking vegetables out of a box! 😲😲🥳

After showing everyone that she doesn't know how to make cooking tutorials, does she now want to expand and show us that she doesn't know to make unboxing videos?? What's next? A make-up tutorial done in cartoon filter?

Why doesn't she film in widescreen if it's for YouTube? Why doesn't she edit anything? Why, why, why?

Also, on the muzak. If you don't want to pay ££ to subscribe to stock audio databases, if you run a Facebook business page then they have a creator's studio with an audio bank. I use it for my current work. It's not as good as the paid for audio bank I had access to at my previous employer, but it's better quality than what you'll get off imovie. I believe YT also has an audio bank though I don't know much about how good it is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
What the bloody hell was that?

The filter, the weird faces, the mushroom plopping out the bag, the apple tower... why?

Oddbox seem to be gifting these out left, right and centre at the moment. I’m sure they’ll be delighted that all their goods have been showcased in a dark, cartoon filter by a budding mime artist.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Just been on the S.H thread and they were talking about Laurence Fox/Rebecca Front incident about BLM. Just had a nosey to see what it was about. Anyway Laurence Fox also has a Patreon and Paypall asking for donations. Most out of work actors I know do temporary work when not acting. duck off you went to Eton you utter melt!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Why is she pulling those godawful faces? I managed 7 seconds before I had to switch it off
That's what I was thinking about her corny facial gestures as soon as I started watching it. She really treats the public like they've left their respective brains on the doorstep. Is that a box full of vegetables that are odd shapes etc? Is she trying to show us that she will take misshapen veg and turn it into a fantastic new dish which she has devised since she locked down her social media?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Even if she was a really nice person I don't think I would be able to be friends or even in the same room with her for very long. She is so annoying and cringe and bizarre that it actually makes me feel very uncomfortable. Also whose favourite genre of comedy is MIME :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I guess that she was gifted the box before she locked down the rest of her social media

Reactions: 3
So she thinks she’s a comedian/mime artist now, does she. Give me strength.

I blame the idiot who commented on her last video, saying it was “very French” (🤔) and “like Mr Bean”. Jack has obviously taken this on board and decided to run with it. How incredibly excruciating.

Also, why can’t she sort the bloody music out? Once again, it stopped for a bit halfway through (but at least we were spared the heavy breathing this time).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

I blame the idiot who commented on her last video, saying it was “very French” (🤔) and “like Mr Bean”. Jack has obviously taken this on board and decided to run with it. How incredibly excruciating.

Also, why can’t she sort the bloody music out? Once again, it stopped for a bit halfway through (but at least we were spared the heavy breathing this time).
Oh my god that is a very astute observation! Could it also be the next step in single white female-ing her new comedian pal?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Oh am I allowed to say that on her insta she just called herself a foodwaste superhero?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Fraus, there is a NEW VIDEO!

Prepare yourselves for the unlimited excited that is... Taking vegetables out of a box! 😲😲🥳

It's as if she's discovered the god awful racist Victoria Emes (also sponsored by Tiggy + Bo...) and has decided to cosplay as her now.

You know how Warhol's 15 minutes of fame, there's 15 minutes of Jack occupying any one identity before we shift. Full moon we go double time to 7.5 mins x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just been on the S.H thread and they were talking about Laurence Fox/Rebecca Front incident about BLM. Just had a nosey to see what it was about. Anyway Laurence Fox also has a Patreon and Paypall asking for donations. Most out of work actors I know do temporary work when not acting. duck off you went to Eton you utter melt!
I read that too. LF is another one who doesn't want to take a conventional job - like Jack Monroe. LF really does have a brass neck asking for Patreon. Why should the public keep him and his kids? Of course, he is not just an actor, he is from an acting dynasty:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. The way lockdown is affecting theatre land, an awful lot of stage actors/singers/dancers will have to reconsider their careers.

Comedian?? Jack Monroe is about as funny as an outbreak of diarrhoea in an Ethiopian refugee camp!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't believe that I've been moved to post after months of lurking (thanks btw fraus for keeping me going through lockdown, how far away the giddy heights of DKL watchalongs seem now) by bloody fruit and veg. I am going to have to express my displeasure to Oddbox, I really love my weekly delivery, but I can't condone them gifting boxes to the likes of JM. Also these new cartoon videos are just the worst, I almost cringed myself inside out when I thought she was going to perform a fan dance with a couple of fronds of kale (although maybe she'll save that for her Only Fans).

I am also hormonal which may be what's finally tipped me over the edge.
Welcome to the hormone club! We have a ready supply of wine and Kinder Buenos (or whatever chocolate you would prefer)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.