Jack Monroe #71 Jack flew over the cuckoo’s nest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She
Fraus, there is a NEW VIDEO!

Prepare yourselves for the unlimited excited that is... Taking vegetables out of a box! 😲😲🥳

What is the point of that video? You can see duck all in the box cos of the stupid filter - I want the detail of the fruit and veg please?

I would also value the presenter narrating it. I understand why she hasn't because her voice on camera sounds a little bit like when you get a bubble of spit stuck in the back of your throat combined with being very quavery and shaky. But still.... it is needed! Imagine a beauty blogger 'unboxing' some product and just waving it around and giving no comments - tell us about the quality of the veg, how much there is, what you're going to make with it? Why is everyone so blind to how shittily she executes stuff?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Prepare yourselves for the unlimited excited that is... Taking vegetables out of a box! 😲😲🥳

I got to 42 seconds before the second hand embarrassment got too much. Jack - pulling this face 🤪 whilst unpacking mushrooms does not make you 'quirky' (god that word annoys me too!!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 35

I'm sure Odd Box are absolutely THRILLED that she showcased her #gifted fruit and veg box in this way 😳😬. She says 'they didn't ask me to make this video'. Really? You don't say. The second hand embarrassment and bum clenching is STRONG 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

this is tit content. she is just putting it out for the sake of it, even her diehard fans can't be entertained by this. I don't think it will do here 'career' in presenting any good. it looks childish and really bleeping boring.

Reactions: 24

I am just gobsmacked.

I had my grocery delivery this morning, the last thing I thought of doing was film the contents. It took me all my time to put it away without fannying around making a video.

Does she consider this tripe as work? Is it an advert for Oddbox that she has been paid to do but not declaring? Has she nothing more pressing to do? Will I ever stop questioning the actions of R Jackie?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
So its supposed to be comedy. Christ.

Enjoying it so much but not enjoying it enough to EDIT THE VIDEOS you absolute waste of space

A1E16573-3722-4163-BBCE-89BFBBD5F945.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
What the duck are all the things, due to the ridiculous A-Ha filter you can’t even make out if it’s a tomato/ apple/ plum/ onion/ peach? What are the videos for, who are they for? And just why?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
why did i put myself through that? how can anyone make leeks look so threatening?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

What is happening? Is she going to try a new career as a CBeebies presenter? With the music and the face pulling, I was transported right back to my kids watching children's telly.

• Haha
I can't believe that I've been moved to post after months of lurking (thanks btw fraus for keeping me going through lockdown, how far away the giddy heights of DKL watchalongs seem now) by bloody fruit and veg. I am going to have to express my displeasure to Oddbox, I really love my weekly delivery, but I can't condone them gifting boxes to the likes of JM. Also these new cartoon videos are just the worst, I almost cringed myself inside out when I thought she was going to perform a fan dance with a couple of fronds of kale (although maybe she'll save that for her Only Fans).

I am also hormonal which may be what's finally tipped me over the edge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Why is she pulling those godawful faces? I managed 7 seconds before I had to switch it off
She is Kooky, Quirky, Weird, Funky, Maverick
(She is also irritating and annoying)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Is this her rebuttal to our often stated belief that she doesn't like food?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
12 seconds was all I could take. Never has a person been less suited to being in front of the camera.
My word, that is ATROCIOUS. I couldn’t stop cringing. 😕
When she takes the stuff out of the bag and holds it up (to show us, presumably), it’s actually out of shot. Well done, very professional! 🙄
She looks like she’s on something. Either that or she needs to tone down the over-acting.
I wonder how the book’s coming along.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.