Jack Monroe #70 #fakingmemories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am on keto, so having grilled sardines, and pesto courgette 'pasta'.

I genuinely hope that Jack can take the time to actually sort herself out. She clearly has a lot of issues to deal with, and she will never ever get any sort of happiness from behaving on SM like she has done now for years.

If she stopped with the begging bowl that'd also be a plus.

Reactions: 18
Pizza night as it’s supermarket delivery evening

finished that man’s cauliflower cheese pasta sauce for lunch it was delicious

Reactions: 13
Oh Pocahontas. Your recaps are the best things about these threads

Reactions: 32
We had fish cakes with veg and new potatoes earlier on. I’ve also just HOOFED down some toast.

I quite like the sound of silence coming from JM...my eyes are slowly recovering from repeatedly rolling backwards. Also knowing it will be killing her that no one is showing her private posts is making me HOOT.

Reactions: 19
Dinner was a veritable banquet of M&S (Fancy!) Chinese food, because ‘Can’t Be Arsed Monday’.

Gert lush it was.

Reactions: 16
I made a potato and chickpea curry using tinned chickpeas and cheapo Lidl potatoes. I'm ready for my recipe book and patreon now.

Reactions: 37
I wholeheartedly agree we should leave her private SM just that way, private.

The main problem for our Jackie, prior to going private, was that in order to bring an action she needed to abide by the old equitable maxim of “he who comes to equity must come with clean hands”. Astonishingly whilst that’s really pertinent with regards to her mucky paws and nails, it was established way before her grubby hands entered this world and it means that if you want to use the law to fight for a injustice against you then you can’t have been unjust yourself. So while she was publicly bad mouthing/making accusations/defaming “that man” & DW & her sponsor (possible beardy bloke who used to be into American pop star), telling people to FUCK OFF and calling them conspiracy wankers etc etc she was hardly behaving justly herself. We couldn’t use her nastiness against others but we can point to her behaviour towards us and that improper behaviour would bar her from relief. I bet Katie Hopkins wished she’d had the receipts we do!

However, now she’s gone dark, if we use her stuff then she can claim her intentions (which are clear when you go private) was for that information to remain private and we would could be seen to be harassing her.

So fraus let’s just sit this one out and discuss the price of fish.

Reactions: 34
I know it’s not an airport and this is also not a flounce, but i’m taking a break from the thread. When Jack is public again I may pop up but I don’t want her to have the satisfaction of reacting to what she’s up to. Catch you later you ninnies.

Reactions: 88
Oh wow I haven't had cheesy beanos for years! I might have some for tomorrow's lunch. I do it differently though - toasted cheese with beans on top.

Reactions: 17
You’ll be missed! A big thankyou for all your hard work to date Silver - you’re wonderful. Perhaps you can ask Vlad for the keys to his private jet? I think you’ve earned it...

Reactions: 46
I had rescued nduja and scamorza ravioli and rosemary focaccia from my local Italian deli who sells things off cheap at the end of the day. It was *chefs kiss*

Hope you'll still be around on the ACTUAL food and drink thread @Silver Linings

Reactions: 24
Toasted piece of sourdough spread with Holy Moly guacamole and sliced tomatoes.

Reactions: 13
If we are talking toast then sourdough toast, smashed avocado, poached egg and a drizzle of sweet chilli sauce. Bloody delivious.

Reactions: 15
Oh wow I haven't had cheesy beanos for years! I might have some for tomorrow's lunch. I do it differently though - toasted cheese with beans on top.
Exactly cheese has to go on first, it’s the law. I argue with my husband about this, on toast and on Jacket Potatoes - normally call them jackie p’s but since this thread and potatoegate I can no longer say thar word out loud

Reactions: 15
Can she still beg for money though?

I had quesadilla based on that man's recipe, and added pepperoni. I had one Gf wrap left. I wish I could eat beans on toast, buttery toast I stay off the beans due to fodmap. I don't have much to eat really. This brings me back to the subject of Cack, can you lot imagine her tackling food intolerances when she's a 90% vegan? I'd be like oh thanks Jack this recipe says it's gluten free but you've added a teaspoon of flour?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.