Jack Monroe #69 I can see clearly now the make-up’s gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's still talking about chicken dicks... Can anyone else on here see her tweets at the moment or am I the only one granted the pleasure?
Someone, please say I'm not alone!
She'll delete the lot and I'll look like I made it up, Jack-stylee! 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She's still talking about chicken dicks... Can anyone else on here see her tweets at the moment or am I the only one granted the pleasure?
Someone, please say I'm not alone!
She'll delete the lot and I'll look like I made it up, Jack-stylee! 😭
Yep, plenty of us can still see 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hilariously, she has mentioned that it was "an uncharacteristically posh chicken" 🤣
Hope it got shoved into the fancy slow cooker to make stock overnight, then. Can't beat food that actually has some nutrients and flavour in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If a child where I work came in and made a disclosure that they had to keep an eye on their mother in case she stopped breathing I would be on cpoms documenting it and referring it to our safeguarding team
Honestly babe, same.

She’s like a walking case study from Safeguarding training.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The pressure of working alongside Jimmy Nail on these threads finally caught up with him. After months of popping up to declare bullshit, he's finally cracked.

Novak Djokovic has smashed a tennis ball into a lines person's throat and been kicked out of the US open.

20200906_224824.jpg

Is it a coincidence that this happened now, at the peak of Jack's most bizarre behaviour yet? 🤨 Tune in tomorrow to find out what happens "When Novak Nail goes BAD"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Hey fraus, a cheeky lil gif. I was looking for a gif for another thread and this popped up. Made me think of y'all mwah mwah kiss kiss back to Mario's thread. I need to have a catch up on this thread when I'm in bed

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The pressure of working alongside Jimmy Nail on these threads finally caught up with him. After months of popping up to declare bullshit, he's finally cracked.

Novak Djokovic has smashed a tennis ball into a lines person's throat and been kicked out of the US open.

View attachment 235364

Is it a coincidence that this happened now, at the peak of Jack's most bizarre behaviour yet? 🤨 Tune in tomorrow to find out what happens "When Novak Nail goes BAD"
He’s forever entwined with her, it was my first thought when I saw the news. Silly Novak!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 235364

I can’t lie, it’s been a difficult time for me

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She makes stock for the cat.
That's a bleeping waste. Treats for the cat, rather than demonstrating how to come up with a second meal with some nutrition to it for people on the bones of their arse? Sound slike the people who turn their noses up at Coley or Pollock because 'Ewww, that's for cats' and continuing to insist upon Cod, Haddock and Turbot/Sea Bass.

Mine get fed stuff more expensive per kilo than what we get anyhow. I'm not bleeping wasting stock on the furry wee bastards as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Haha she's just casually dropped into the tweets on chicken willies that she's gone private. Guess she was miffed none of her sycophants noticed :ROFLMAO:

Don't worry Jack, you've always got us...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.