Jack Monroe #69 I can see clearly now the make-up’s gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It changed a while back. Most people were downgraded as the reward ladder was updated (or whatever it's called).
Ahh I see, oh well at least it wasn't just me affected, thought I'd pissed off dear old Vlad after going MIA without a word for weeks and weeks 😬😂😂, now I have to try and earn the damn thing back, ugh, at least old Jackie continues to provide plenty of content, will be a VIP again in no time 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So now she is responding to random tweets all over Twitter but no one can respond to her cos of her new settings. So it just looks like she’s desperate to engage but everyone’s ignoring her! She must hate that. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I predict she’ll go public again some time this week. And probably when her agent/publishers tells her too.

Reactions: 14
So now she is responding to random tweets all over Twitter but no one can respond to her cos of her new settings. So it just looks like she’s desperate to engage but everyone’s ignoring her! She must hate that. 😂
uhhh I don't think that's the case. She has quite a few replies about the roast chicken willy stuff. (yes, chicken willies.)

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She's talking about roast chickens A LOT for someone who is "90% vegan" :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I think she wants everyone to know her family do see her and they have normal roast dinners not interventions. Seems she spent their visit on twitter though.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She's talking about roast chickens A LOT for someone who is "90% vegan" :rolleyes:
I mentioned them in conjunction with their being the main food source for teenage boys yesterday...

Has anybody ever seen her make a decent roast dinner in the last ten years? Or is a three quid chicken, 50p of mashed potatoes/four cabbage leaves and 5p of Bisto beyond her remit, as it's too elitist?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I mentioned them in conjunction with their being the main food source for teenage boys yesterday...

Has anybody ever seen her make a decent roast dinner in the last ten years? Or is a three quid chicken, 50p of mashed potatoes/four cabbage leaves and 5p of Bisto beyond her remit, as it's too elitist?
Hilariously, she has mentioned that it was "an uncharacteristically posh chicken" 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Not sure when it happened but.... 😂😂😂 Never interact with her on there and I never followed her but obviously liked tweets from others 😂😂 silly twit obviously doesn't realise I have a second twitter account I can use to watch her if I really was desperate as well as two Instagram accounts, but no need cause receipts are always here 😂😂 go duck yourself Jackie you're not special hunny, you're just a bleep 🤣
Screenshot_20200906_223238_com.twitter.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.