Jack Monroe #69 I can see clearly now the make-up’s gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this whole thing for us? The deleting spree? The change in persona? The going private? It has generated a lot of traffic on here which she must love😳.

I flip between being really worried about her mental and physical health (sorry, but too much time ruminating leads me to that place) and my stance above. She is exhausting.

Reactions: 22
I dont think comments about safeguarding are completely out; hes nowhere near being removed, but id imagine there would be some concern if her twitter witterings were to be believed. Things like a family centre, who also work with schools, would want to offer support or guidance.
Social Services also offer Early Help intervention which is support for families when problems first start occurring. It includes support for parental mental health amongst other things.

Reactions: 11
Social Services also offer Early Help intervention which is support for families when problems first start occurring. It includes support for parental mental health amongst other things.
I think newspapers have conditioned people to think that a phone call to Children’s Services means that social workers will turn up under cover of darkness to remove people’s children.

However, if her MH and alcohol problems are as extensive as she claims, then there’s no way that there wouldn’t have been a referral at some point either from the NHS or her child’s school. She seems to have the sort of chaotic lifestyle that would ring alarm bells with the safeguarding team of most schools.

I think the poster who pointed out that she waited 24 hours to go to A & E hit the nail on the head. Even Wor Jackie is smart enough to know that would have been a bad idea (if this incident even occurred as she claimed).

Reactions: 24
She'll assume we'll be itching to see the video, so one of us will post it, or a screenshot, and then she have have a go at us for sharing private posts. I for one am not that arsed about seeing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I tried getting this help, I begged, and was told I didnt meet the criteria (suicidal wasnt enough 🙃) but I had weekly support from an outreach worker from the local FC.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
TBH as some one who as worked with children's services I can say her behaviour would have to be a lot more extreme (and actually have happened )

Her child Looks fed, clean and well cared for and I assume doesn't turn up at school stinking of weed. She, as far as we are aware, neither takes or deals drugs, She doesn't leave him alone at home or with random strangers, as far as we know she doesn't bring strangers home to have sex with them while her son is there. As a someone with foster siblings she will have seen positive parenting.

Also. At her son's age, his opinions would be taken very much in to consideration

I am not saying she an amazing parent, and she has made some very public errors, but she is honestly a very long way from losing care of her son. And that stuff about her son watching her breathe is obvious bollocks. I really think she as painted herself in to a corner. Either look like a slightly tit parent, or admit she is a liar.
Oh, yes, I don't think they would do anything but she's laying herself open to someone reading her tweets and reporting concerns. I've seen reports made to SW for less at my work.

I think that there's more chance of Jonnie's dad being able to use her shenanigans as back up should Jonnie decide he wants to stay full time with his father.

Reactions: 10
I regret to inform you all that she’s just used the horse spunk sauce method on cauliflower

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
In the absence of scintillating public content from Jackie may I put my tinfoil hat on and speculate why a PR professional who is supposedly bessie mates with her doesn't advise her against such public lunacy?

Perhaps I'm just terribly, terribly cynical but I feel like Vix is waiting for Jack to pull a slightly different iteration of "David Cameron's dead son" out of her arse, destroy the tottering edifice of a career that she has thrown together, swoop in to the rescue and really make her name in the industry.

Even if I'm way off, she's still evidently a rubbish friend for never telling Jack to reign it in and stop being a bleep.

Off to lawyer up now, just in case.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Her lawyer must be laughing all the way to the bank.

“Hello? It’s me again. People are talking about me on the internet. Yes, I did post attention-seeking rubbish again but I deleted it straight after though so it happened THEN, not NOW.”

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I think we shouldn’t acknowledge that video at all!
I regret to inform you all that she’s just used the horse spunk sauce method on cauliflower
What has she got against a roux :cry:
Also I thought she was shunning her cookery to become a scathing political essayist and modern digital Robin Hood?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
In the absence of scintillating public content from Jackie may I put my tinfoil hat on and speculate why a PR professional who is supposedly bessie mates with her doesn't advise her against such public lunacy?

Perhaps I'm just terribly, terribly cynical but I feel like Vix is waiting for Jack to pull a slightly different iteration of "David Cameron's dead son" out of her arse, destroy the tottering edifice of a career that she has thrown together, swoop in to the rescue and really make her name in the industry.

Even if I'm way off, she's still evidently a rubbish friend for never telling Jack to reign it in and stop being a bleep.

Off to lawyer up now, just in case.
Maybe she advised the spring clean?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.