Jack Monroe #69 I can see clearly now the make-up’s gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe all the lawyer stuff is aimed at the yanks again? We missed the whole point 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t like to speculate on her son (but I feel slightly better about now she’s posting his pictures and putting him out there again) but I wonder if it got back to his dad the story about him thinking she was dead (either from the boy himself or from Twitter) and that’s been the final straw. I can imagine he’s had to about bite his tongue off for fear of upsetting her and not being allowed to see his son

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Sorry people I forgot I follow her on instagram but not twitter 🤦‍♀️
But for the last hour or so, the instagram account wasn't showing up for me

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's made a series of tweets which might well have raised safeguarding concerns among people who know her (not to mention those who don't).

I would be amazed if the local safeguarding team have not had a string of referrals based upon those tweets.

The thing is, if she was having one of her turns, curling into a ball, howling, roaring, sobbing, clawing at the floor, a neighbour wouldn't know whether to call Social Services, or the RSPCA.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has something actually happened or has she done the social media equivalent of when I would runaway from home & return for my tea?
She felt like play acting the end of scooby doo but turns out the old caretaker of the abandoned school is just that and not a monster

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Perhaps her visit to A&E resulted in a cause for concern being sent to social services. This plus the public display of "my 10 year old thought I was dying after I blacked out on the couch for hours", may have led to her sponsor asking some uncomfortable questions.
That would explain all the #mama SB posts yesterday

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Wow!!
Just bleeping wow!
I have finally caught up!! What a roller coaster that was 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That would explain all the #mama SB posts yesterday
It’s so sad for her child, who must wonder what the hell is going on. I’m sure he has good support from his Dad and Stepmum, but he’s got years of her chaos to endure until he can get out of there.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I think it would be a really interesting experiment if we didn't engage with her socials whilst she's on private (as well as respecting her wishes, which I'm going to do, however malicious and childish she's being). She has tweeted (something really boring), but let's ignore her. I bet she'll HATE that we're not scrutinising her every move and be back doing public chaoses sooner than you can say pedigree Maine Coon :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Jack's problem is that she doesn't have brand and personal accounts, which is what she should have. If she privatises her socials, aside from losing blue ticks, I can't see brands wanting to do paid campaigns from a closed account. But then I can't see brands wanting to do campaigns with Jack given the quality of the Hellman's gig. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 36
I think it would be a really interesting experiment if we didn't engage with her socials whilst she's on private (as well as respecting her wishes, which I'm going to do, however malicious and childish she's being). She has tweeted (something really boring), but let's ignore her. I bet she'll HATE that we're not scrutinising her every move and be back doing public chaoses no sooner than you can say pedigree Maine Coon :ROFLMAO:
I honestly don’t think she will last more than a day! In the meantime we should just post about actually good food accounts to follow. Like big has

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I'm so confused. How does she promote and advertise her 'business' if she has locked down all her SM? When pretty much ALL of her promotion/advertising has previously been on SM alone?

Or is this a temporary thing until she gets Lawyered Up (or not)? 🤔

Reactions: 17
Perhaps her visit to A&E resulted in a cause for concern being sent to social services. This plus the public display of "my 10 year old thought I was dying after I blacked out on the couch for hours", may have led to her sponsor asking some uncomfortable questions.
I said this earlier. I think that's why she deleted everything. Especially the suicidal trigger posts, bad mental health etc and then was on the #makingmemories bus.
SS would have been called automatically when they discovered she was in sole charge of a minor while "concussed"

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I don't really know the ins and outs of Twitter and Instagram but wasn't there a thing that Colleen Rooney did where she set some posts to private to catch out Rebecca Vardy? Could she be doing that? Trying to work out if anyone "out to get her" is on her accounts already based on who has viewed it and how soon it appears here/elsewhere? Again, I don't do Twitter at all and only have a family Instagram account for pictures of my children, so maybe I'm way off base here.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.