Jack Monroe #69 I can see clearly now the make-up’s gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be *really hard* to do that, given she's got 287k followers. Even given her triangulation skills.
Oh yeah I guess that would be pretty tricky, given that number of followers. Which just leaves epic mega tantrum as the only option I suppose 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yup, I've been saying for the past couple of months at least that the behaviour she openly puts out there is laying herself wide open to questions about her suitability as a custodial parent whether by SW or her son's father.
TBH as some one who as worked with children's services I can say her behaviour would have to be a lot more extreme (and actually have happened )

Her child Looks fed, clean and well cared for and I assume doesn't turn up at school stinking of weed. She, as far as we are aware, neither takes or deals drugs, She doesn't leave him alone at home or with random strangers, as far as we know she doesn't bring strangers home to have sex with them while her son is there. As a someone with foster siblings she will have seen positive parenting.

Also. At her son's age, his opinions would be taken very much in to consideration

I am not saying she an amazing parent, and she has made some very public errors, but she is honestly a very long way from losing care of her son. And that stuff about her son watching her breathe is obvious bollocks. I really think she as painted herself in to a corner. Either look like a slightly tit parent, or admit she is a liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
TBH as some one who as worked with children's services I can say her behaviour would have to be a lot more extreme (and actually have happened )

Her child Looks fed, clean and well cared for and I assume doesn't turn up at school stinking of weed. She, as far as we are aware, neither takes or deals drugs, She doesn't leave him alone at home or with random strangers, as far as we know she doesn't bring strangers home to have sex with them while her son is there. As a someone with foster siblings she will have seen positive parenting.

Also. At her son's age, his opinions would be taken very much in to consideration

I am not saying she an amazing parent, and she has made some very public errors, but she is honestly a very long way from losing care of her son. And that stuff about her son watching her breathe is obvious bollocks. I really think she as painted herself in to a corner. Either look like a slightly tit parent, or admit she is a liar.
Whilst the family may be on CSs ’radar’ due to her dealings with the NHS, as you say, they have so much on their plate with more serious cases that they would be nowhere near an intervention. A phone call post A & E admission might have been enough to shock her into deleting her SM content.

The pastoral team at her son’s school will be keeping a close eye, I imagine. I dread to think what will happen when he goes up to secondary if she’s still conducting herself like this on social media.

Reactions: 17
I’m confused. Why does she need to get lawyered up. I thought she had one on speed dial already who reads the cabal’s every post...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
But private does not bring in the moolah, as SV discovered, which is why she is back bold as brass, as she has no other income. Mackie will be the same, once it affects her income stream she'll be back.

Reactions: 16
I am glad she's having some private time. I wish her the best of luck and hope it helps her with sorting out whatever is going on....
Hopefully people are helping her out.
I say it like this because I don't think I can watch much more of her epic neve rending car crash sm life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Given that her career is vanishing down the shitter at this point (due largely to her multiple recent chaoses), she badly needs some decent professional advice on how to refocus her brand, including how she uses social media. And she needs to listen to it. (But I’m sure she won’t).
This endless cycle of lies, hysteria, aggression, Twitter pile-ons etc. followed by mass deletion/reinvention (how many times has she done it just this year alone?) is incredibly unprofessional and just makes her look like a complete idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She's posted a video for us on Instagram. I am reporting this as it's FOR US. She's washing her very real black eye.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

I don’t have your experience but I do agree that comments about Social Services etc are way over the top. She’s batshit and cringe and selfish, but even from the screenshots shown on here I don’t think there’s any doubt that her son is well cared for and has loving family members around him. His mum has a lot of issues and I hope that his time spent with other family helps to keep him happy and feeling secure despite what a train wreck JM is. I’m pretty sure he spends most of his time with dad anyway and it doesn’t look like JM cooks much for him, so hopefully he’s not subjected to too much slop food for slop days!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m not very au fait with Twitter (I have an account but just to follow people not to tweet) - if she’s made her account private, does that mean only her followers can see her posts?
If that’s the case, it doesn’t make a lot of sense for a so-called “public figure” does it? Cos presumably if you’re trying to build a profile and sell books etc. you want as many people as possible to see your output? Otherwise, how do you get new followers? If you have to “request” to follow, I think that’s a bit off putting surely.
Also, most “public” people have a separate personal account (I’m sure Jack does too) for the more private stuff.
Bib no that’s the problem, mackie doesn't understand what 'private' actually means.

Reactions: 6
I dont think comments about safeguarding are completely out; hes nowhere near being removed, but id imagine there would be some concern if her twitter witterings were to be believed. Things like a family centre, who also work with schools, would want to offer support or guidance.

Reactions: 12
Any lawyer is going to tell Jack to get fucked.

Is anyone familiar with the calm your tits meme? Because that's what I think of when unruly labia is mentioned.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's posted a video for us on Instagram. I am reporting this as it's FOR US. She's washing her very real black eye.
Woah!

I'm still not entirely sure she hasn't been thumping herself for the last two days to prove a point 😕😟

Is anyone else on here prevented from using spoilers?

Also sorry but. It's not half as sparkly as it was when she initially posted it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes, it would be normal for hospital staff to refer to children's services if they were concerned. Also, as she has made everything so public, possibly school staff were concerned and made a referral.

I have a teenage son who has got himself into some scrapes (as they do 🙄) and we have had a follow up call.
Maybe that is why she waited 24hrs to visit a&e🤔 only guessing, but maybe she didn’t want them to detect alcohol?
Only IMO m'lud

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.