Jack Monroe #69 I can see clearly now the make-up’s gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the life of me I just can’t understand why she’d suddenly start sharing her son. It’s the worst thing she’s doing at the moment. It’s almost like she thinks all the mama stuff will keep up the interest in her, and that crucial Patreon dolla 💰 why would you expose a child to public social media is beyond me!
She's definitely trying to cash in on the I'm a single Mum with next to no help routine.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
She is far from the only person to do this, but I can't stand parents who do this to their kids. I would HATE it if anyone took a photo of me relaxing on the sofa and posted it on social media. Perhaps she asked for his consent. I really hope so.
Yep. It’s really quite concerning. If she thinks this is parenting done right, she’s got a lot to learn.

Reactions: 24
I thought when she was turning over a new leaf she was going to make her account just about her job?! Why does these people need the know her personal life. That's her and a select fews business not the 🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌎sss

Reactions: 17
For the life of me I just can’t understand why she’d suddenly start sharing her son. It’s the worst thing she’s doing at the moment. It’s almost like she thinks all the mama stuff will keep up the interest in her, and that crucial Patreon dolla 💰 why would you expose a child to public social media is beyond me!
Yes why has she suddenly started sharing pics of SB?? She only ever shared pics of him when he was still an actual small boy, then she stopped which I think was one of the better choices she made, now all of a sudden she's sharing pics again and not even just pics of the back of him or obscured pics like some people do but full blown here is his face and all, why now?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
All these new cheesy monologues by TransJacklantic are making me ill :sick:

She's trying so hard to sound American with all the saccharine 'I'm so honoured and privileged' guff...and she just has to slip in that they're wrapped in blankets as an oh-so-subtle hint that Patreon isn't quite covering the Eon bills.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Re the eye, she refused to take a selfie at the hospital. Why? Because there is no visible injury. Surely that's proof there was no injury. She can only take a selfie at home after she's spent hours doing the make-up for it, IMO.

Reactions: 29
She bashed her eye on Tuesday, had a CT scan on Wednesday, spent Thursday applying arnica and watching Supermarket Sweep and by Friday she was concealing (with 14 layers of the stuff).
Read that to the tune of Craid David's '7 Days' 🤣

@Adayinthelife yes, dear heart!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
An update of Jack's self proclaimed illnesses and ailments so far just in case any new members have missed it:-

ADHD
Alcoholism
Anaphylaxis
Anorexia
Anxiety (severe)
Arthritis
Asthma
Autism
Black eye (tap injury)/suspected eye socket fracture
Broke 46 bones in her foot and sprained shoulder
BFRB
Disfigured legs
Distended ribs
Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
Hair loss
Hayfever (severe)
Heart problems
Immuno compromised
Mouth ulcers/ouchy mouth (severe)
Heart problems
Panic attacks
Poor mental health
Port wine stains (now invisible)
PTSD
Sexual abuse
Scarring (now invisible)
Trauma
Unruly labia
Weakened knees (fell under a train)
Whiplash

Good luck with getting your travel insurance for the USA, Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.