Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cuileann

Chatty Member
She's posted a video for us on Instagram. I am reporting this as it's FOR US. She's washing her very real black eye.
Woah!

I'm still not entirely sure she hasn't been thumping herself for the last two days to prove a point 😕😟

Is anyone else on here prevented from using spoilers?

Also sorry but. It's not half as sparkly as it was when she initially posted it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Hunty

Chatty Member
It changed a while back. Most people were downgraded as the reward ladder was updated (or whatever it's called).
Ahh I see, oh well at least it wasn't just me affected, thought I'd pissed off dear old Vlad after going MIA without a word for weeks and weeks 😬😂😂, now I have to try and earn the damn thing back, ugh, at least old Jackie continues to provide plenty of content, will be a VIP again in no time 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Pigman

Mr Pigman wanted to see the dinner picture and when I showed him it he said that it looks fucking awful. He actually had quite a pained expression as he looked at it, poor kid! Has there been a photo of his breakfast yet? Surely it will be pancakes or waffles?

• Haha

Bwidge

Rectangles here, or squares if there is a risk of the filling all falling out. Triangles only if I'm pretending to be posh.

• Haha

Lanie

VIP Member
This will hopefully be the making of her and she will realise that in order to succeed in a very public business your home life and work life should not mix. I don't know who it what had been winding her or her mum up,but that being said she now knows that in order to protect them from people you need keep them out of it. Think of all the mega celebs that hide their kids and family from publicity because they don't want them to court the drama. I know she is a small fish in a big pond but she is out there in the public sector and should keep her private life private and her food and political life for people to read. There are indeed some nasty people out there and unless some of us are doubling up on the sneak I don't think it's on here.
If she still reads here I just want to say petal if indeed you want a great start then make two accounts and keep your family to the private one and your work public. Take care

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Another genius move for her engagement figures. All those poor Jackolytes who would otherwise be saying 'raspberry' or posting 🥰 emojis must be crying into their gruel.
I just checked Jay's post from yesterday and all the raspberry comments have disappeared 😭 along with Jack's post

• Haha

Legionnairess

Chatty Member
That’s one of my funniest moments on these threads - I was HOOTING at the confusion! I still can’t see either Jimmy Djokovic or Novak Nail without laughing 😂
I have chuckled all day whilst working, with Jimmy Nail just popping in my head saying ‘she’s lying’’ 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Lanie

VIP Member
TRIGGER

I still don't think she's very well in many many ways. She is very thin and this new persona as much as i like it it's very strange.

I hope people close to her are keeping an eye out to her as I think there is more to it.

Anonymous One

Can you imagine Sunday lunch round chez Jack. What the heck would they talk about?! She could flip the Cotswold table with her hulk strength at any given moment. #eggshells #makingmemoriesdisappear
Jack’s mum: you were mean to my friend, please will you apologise?

1599421652181.jpeg

• Haha

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
Also it's interesting what she's allowing people to comment on on insta. You CAN comment on her dad's trifle and the pic of her and her son looking at Pennywise but you CAN"T comment on the pics of her definitely-home-made fish pie or her cauliflower cheese 🤔

ETA this was meant to be an ETA rather than me quoting myself but never mind.
I just noticed comments are limited (only people she follows can comment).

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12