Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Silver Linings

VIP Member
All this SB ‘content’ just makes me play the image of him sat next to her dino snoring away while he plays crossy road in between checking that she’s alive. Pack it in, Jack.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Silver Linings

VIP Member
I’m having a crisis of conscience. I don’t want to cause her any distress or paranoia, she is entitled to a twitter account like anyone else, and if she wants it to be private it should be. I’m not going to SS while she’s private.

Sorry for being shit.

• Heart

GrunkaLunka

VIP Member
The pressure of working alongside Jimmy Nail on these threads finally caught up with him. After months of popping up to declare bullshit, he's finally cracked.

Novak Djokovic has smashed a tennis ball into a lines person's throat and been kicked out of the US open.

20200906_224824.jpg

Is it a coincidence that this happened now, at the peak of Jack's most bizarre behaviour yet? 🤨 Tune in tomorrow to find out what happens "When Novak Nail goes BAD"

• Haha
  • Wow

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Sorry I just can't get over her going LAWYER UP LADIES because she made the terrible discovery that someone had ... been nice to her mum on twitter.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
I'm not sure if that was a car backfiring I heard coming from the east of town, maybe fireworks... Or is it the sound of Jacque spontaneously combustjng in the shitty bungalow from the effort of playing the earth mother role all day.
"When investigating the scene of the incident, officers found no trace of Mx Monroe except a pile of ashes on top of one of many sideboards. Two mobile phones, a teething necklace and a scattering of baked beans were also in the vicinity. Police remain baffled by the incident and have no witness testimony other than that of a neighbour who said she heard Mx Monroe cry out "ABSOLUTELY GET FUCKED, Y'ALL" in the moments before the freak explosion.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Silver Linings

VIP Member
Just for my own peace of mind as I am an easily startled horse, I just want to state that I have followed JM for years and years on twitter, and the only interaction i’ve ever had with her is to answer polls about sandwich shapes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

JoyceDivision

Chatty Member
FB0147D9-A499-4823-A364-E31B1E917AE5.jpeg
Please could a more learned Frau be an absolute dear heart and photoshop R Jackie’s face onto this. Thanks Y’all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

ReginaPhalangee

VIP Member
Wanted to see if JM is still a cunt. Spent ages Grunking. Concluded she is still a cunt. As you were Cabal x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Sorry guys. P!nk is finally gone to be replaced by this little beauty.

Forever will we remember Jack’s shimmery eye, the perfect black eye some would say and the classic FaceTune on the hair and fake bruise.

Feels a bit like an alien has taken over JM. But like a rat up a drainpipe, JM has found a new way to rattle that Patreon link with going all Insta Mom, it won’t last. Some news article will come out and her inner cunt will be released, or a Frau will rake her bins for the Youngs fish pie and prove the fact she used a ready meal and passed it off as her own (which is becoming a regular occurrence now).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Dogmuck

VIP Member
What the actual fuck has happened? Did something happen in that CT scan, did she have some sort of evangelical epiphany at the housing conference? She’s become Jack Mom-roe 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Has something actually happened or has she done the social media equivalent of when I would runaway from home & return for my tea?

• Haha

MancBee

VIP Member
There is no way that slim people are as vilified in day to day life as much as larger people for their size.
Having been both very very thin, and fat, due to medical interventions I can definitely agree with this.

Comments when you are thin normally come from concern, people often consider that there is a medical reason for the person being so thin. Comments are usually very sympathetic and are in no way meant to be abusive though they are often tactless. When people tell you to eat more, it is from a position of kindness, wanting you to be healthier.

By comparison, when you are fat the abuse is blatant, judgemental in your face and often nasty. It is a very different. Medical reasons are often disregarded and fat people are judged as lazy, greedy, selfish and unhygienic. You are the butt of jokes, because, hey, fat people are funny. You have to laugh along, because fat people are jolly. The abuse is relentless and you are expected to just take it. Eating out is a nightmare as you are conscious of everyone judging every mouthful you eat, food choices you are making and woe betide you choosing to have a pudding.

I wasn't even that fat before I got the "God you've put weight on" and "fat bastard" comments. "Fat cunt" was shouted at me across a busy street and people openly laughed.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Sorry folks, I'm having to skip all the weight talk posts, so apologies if I'm coming in and being all flippant.

But is her insta still private? I follow so can't tell...

Her roast potatoes from yesterday have been uploaded and they look boooooring. No seasoning evident. Not even a wee sprinkle of rosemary. They look a bit greasy and uncrispy. 3/10. Only 3 for the colour, which is half decent. 🙃
She only puts rosemary on her spuds when it comes in the Waitrose packet.

• Haha
I think JM is very good at getting under people's skin (in the most unnerving ways.)

This is so true. She's the worst type of bully: can give but can't take and uses the law to frighten people off.

Stomping around slandering anyone she likes (politicians, David Walliams, daughters of barons etc etc) but the moment she gets a hint of karma it's wheeling our her lawyer yet again.

Doubly pathetic that in real life she trembles like a naked mole rat with pneumonia.

• Haha
  • Heart

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
I hope I have clarified my position, I have known Eve for years, our twitter engagement is pretty much the same as our past FB interaction and social interaction for ages as be have the same health conditions.
I had a little nose around and could see things you had tweeted to Eve, they were completely normal, pleasant messages. For Jack to imply that abuse is occurring, because she doesn't want someone to speak to her mum is really shitty - and unfair on her mum. And threatening legal action again FFS 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Caitlin Moran (sp?) on ch4 news talking about her book, containing details on her daughter’s mental health problems and ED?! What the living fuck is wrong with these people - I imagine JM is drawing inspo from another Twitter freak?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 58