Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Montrachet

Chatty Member
Is the Pope a Catholic? Do bears poo in the woods? Is Jack reading this forum in real time right now?

• Haha
Reactions: 53
well HOWDEEEE DIDDDLEEE DOOODDDLEEE ma lil haus fraus - what's a cookin on that them there grill?

'am a gonna have to pandlehandle thru patreon for some grits or whuddd? 🤠

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Debarkle

Chatty Member
Mods please can we have gifs back until Jack’s public again so those of us who do follow her can just post interpretive gifs instead of screenshots?

• Haha

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
She's prob kicking herself with her size sixers that she didn't cash in on being an InstaMom years before now, but she was too busy riding about 12 other wagons and dating millionaires while being the face of austerity Britain . She might get 2-3 years of freebies and exposure out of it now before he refuses to cooperate though. Sad, protecting his privacy was really was the only respectable thing she was ever doing.

• Haha
  • Heart

Anonymous One

There are so many kind people here. Addiction lockdown and unemployment has honestly been the worst combination of bad situations for me, and I can imagine for a lot of people. I ran up huge credit card debts during my alcoholism which were affordable whilst I was still working. Lockdown hit and suddenly half my Uc payment after my rent goes to my credit cards. Entierely is my own doing but this is what brought me to JMs threads. She’s just so bloody disingenuous and insulting to people who are poor but especially to recovering addicts. She has a financial security a lot of us will never know
You sound like you’re being very hard on yourself. You were ill, you made mistakes and you’ve clearly been facing up to them, which is something to be so proud of (and something Jack can never seem to do). It’s not your fault there was then a global pandemic which has made it even harder. Cut yourself a bit of slack, it sounds like you’ve done incredibly to make it so far. I hope better days are ahead.

• Heart

NP

VIP Member
Her lawyer must be laughing all the way to the bank.

“Hello? It’s me again. People are talking about me on the internet. Yes, I did post attention-seeking rubbish again but I deleted it straight after though so it happened THEN, not NOW.”

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
All this talk about her going private and my first thought was good for her.

Then I realised she's just turned her business accounts private. You can hardly say it's private when 280'000 odd people are privy to it 😆

• Haha

Droosie123

VIP Member
Her "very ill" mother who she dumped her son on the other night so she could waste the time of Southend A&E dept.

In any case this won't be someone from Tattle ...or at least I hope not. Her Mum isn't at fault anywhere in Jack's meltdowns, all she does is offer to help her it seems.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Mel Donte

Chatty Member
Can't we just let her issue a rebuttal once a thread? She could DM it to Pocahontas for the thread summary. It would save her having to speak to us through social media.

• Haha
  • Heart
Although her advice about oil was ridiculou, hat was the incarnation of Jack that she should have stuck with. She was also so much better on camera then. What happened?

I'm sure that all of us here would love to buy you a mountain of those chickens. My mother knew what it was to go to bed starving under a pile of blankets and getting perhaps one meal a day. Her childhood was brutal and yet she revelled in telling us about all the games that she and her siblings and friends played in the backstreets, using whatever they could find to entertain themselves. No-one should have to go hungry today.
There are so many kind people here. Addiction lockdown and unemployment has honestly been the worst combination of bad situations for me, and I can imagine for a lot of people. I ran up huge credit card debts during my alcoholism which were affordable whilst I was still working. Lockdown hit and suddenly half my Uc payment after my rent goes to my credit cards. Entierely is my own doing but this is what brought me to JMs threads. She’s just so bloody disingenuous and insulting to people who are poor but especially to recovering addicts. She has a financial security a lot of us will never know

• Heart

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
Thinking out loud here...
I wonder if the recent drama, flouncing, blocking etc is to create a reason to hide for a while. Maybe she has had a wake up call, a serious one . Words have been said after overstepping the mark once too often.
So, it isn’t her fault she is blocking. It’s trolls. Trolls that she won’t find amongst us, but if you look hard enough...
Nothing is ever her fault. Ever.
I think she spooked herself with her latest episode of shit. She told thousands and thousands of people her son has to check she's alive while she takes 2 hour naps and then tried to fix it by saying he's used to it 😂 She took the eye thing wayyyyy too far all the way to A&E during a global pandemic. But as you say...she is eternally the victim. The mum/troll thing is just an excuse.

• Haha
  • Wow

TriviaNewtonJohn

VIP Member
Can't we just let her issue a rebuttal once a thread? She could DM it to Pocahontas for the thread summary. It would save her having to speak to us through social media.
She shan't. She'll be too busy doing pisses and eating square sandwiches.

• Haha
Reactions: 50