Jack Monroe #69 I can see clearly now the make-up’s gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It almost feels like she left a trap by publicly informing her mum that her (private) tweets were being shared around when they weren't. Why would she feel the need to do that when her mum was coming over that day (or even there at the time)? Hmmmm... Fraus shouldn't trust her an inch, that's for sure. Pretty sure she'd love to be able to sue us simply for the attention she'd get.
Thing is, how an earth will she accuse anyone of trolling/abuse when she's locked everything?
Poor Jackie. If people disagree or call her out from now on who on earth will she blame?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She is such a twit, as if anyone here is really bothered about discussing chicken willies or commenting on her crap looking roast potatoes. Oh hang on...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All this locking SM bullshit is a bit 'Alien - It's Already On The Ship' now. She needs to do what others do, and get a media type person to manage her SM, but make it feel like it's her. How the duck they do that though, I do not know 😳. That Man is doing a superb job of that at moment with his new book and TV series.

Reactions: 16
It almost feels like she left a trap by publicly informing her mum that her (private) tweets were being shared around when they weren't. Why would she feel the need to do that when her mum was coming over that day (or even there at the time)? Hmmmm... Fraus shouldn't trust her an inch, that's for sure. Pretty sure she'd love to be able to sue us simply for the attention she'd get.
What finally turned me against her was the (apparent) glee with which she pursued Katie Hopkins. Katie said a wrong thing and was stupid enough to not recognise how (apparently) malicious her opponent could be. I'm far from an advocate for Hopkins, but I was disgusted at Monroe's pursuit of her through the courts, knowing how ruinous the outcome might be for one - whereas the other had little to lose. And encouraging pile-ons, like a pathetic Joffrey, getting his henchmen to do his dirty work.

Reactions: 19

Read up, ladies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What finally turned me against her was the (apparent) glee with which she pursued Katie Hopkins. Katie said a wrong thing and was stupid enough to not recognise how (apparently) malicious her opponent could be. I'm far from an advocate for Hopkins, but I was disgusted at Monroe's pursuit of her through the courts, knowing how ruinous the outcome might be for one - whereas the other had little to lose. And encouraging pile-ons, like a pathetic Joffrey, getting his henchmen to do his dirty work.
Furthermore, I would argue m'lud that the notoriety of the case brought many admirers to the door of Monroe - simply because of their hatred of Hopkins, and that it was a win win all round for the one whose reputation was supposed to have been damaged.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.