Jack Monroe #68 Take a day off mate, seriously

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack couldn't help herself, she had to tell us she has changed again. I'm sure there is a Boy George song about her. He must have been inspired by Jackie when he met her just as she was travelling back through time to live on food stamps in the US and invent Healthy Start vouchers for the UK.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Fuuuuucccck shhhhhiiiiiiiiit. Maybe this is the exact moment she realised she knows duck all.
(I'd change my profile pic to this but I like ptwm too much!)
C4786151-2CDB-4674-AA5B-42E0AF8A98BF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I think she didn’t expect for screenshots of the conference to be made public and the quickest way for her to kill the wtfery around that was to delete all tweets.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I dont think we will
Jack couldn't help herself, she had to tell us she has changed again. I'm sure there is a Boy George song about her. He must have been inspired by Jackie when he met her just as she was travelling back through time to live on food stamps in the US and invent Healthy Start vouchers for the UK.
Prob the knock on the head

Reactions: 5
Possibly, being tagged in the food stamps tweet gave her visions of stardom over the pond. So she deleted all the nonsense to hide the fact that she's nowt but a chancer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
New Tweet.
Welcomes 'New Readers'
So... She's seen she's gained a bunch of followers after being tagged by people for the food stamp thing. And wants to pretend she's professional and decent? So has to delete all trace of everything that went before 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Oh sweet beelzebub, send Jay Rayner to this thread, and open his eyes to the Keyser Soze before him, in Viv’s name (RIP) amen 🙏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Haha, old readers who she used relentlessly to feed her ego / mined for content for her book can get fucked. NEW READERS WELCOME.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Title suggestion:

Jack Monroe #69: turned over another leaf but it's the same old lies underneath

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.