Jack Monroe #68 Take a day off mate, seriously

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes re Tattle rules but equally it could be someone deliberately trying to cast shade on Tattle and nothing to do with anyone on here
Or a lurker. We know we have many of those. May not be someone actively engaged in these threads.

Reactions: 32
I wonder if she'll fanny around for the first fifteen minutes like she did with the Hellmann's Live Mayo Show.
They'll introduce her with total eclipse of the heart (turn around bright eye ) so we can see what the actual duck you are doing !

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Can I ask a serious question I don't know alot about makeup but why would you wear yellow or green concealer unless it was Halloween 🎃. I though concealer was supposed to match your skin tone or have I be wearing it wrong.
From what little I know..
Green covers redness
Yellow covers dark circles

Reactions: 6
Can I ask a serious question I don't know alot about makeup but why would you wear yellow or green concealer unless it was Halloween 🎃. I though concealer was supposed to match your skin tone or have I be wearing it wrong.
I used to wear a green concealer under my foundation to help reduce my very rosy cheeks. Unfortunately under some lights I just looked quite peaky...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
From what little I know..
Green covers redness
Yellow covers dark circles
I am pale skinned so I can just wear foundation as it is. I am a very basic makeup wearer I don't get all the fancy stuff. Hence me asking the question?

Reactions: 4
Just doing a Grunka after a nerve racking morning. I had taken doggo my dog down to Gunners Park and on the way back thought I would go to a farm shop in Shoebury, near Asda they tell me, can't miss it apparently. Oh yeah? well I beg to differ, I saw Asda but then found myself in the back streets of Shoebury/Thorpe Bay, my satnav thing on my phone was having none of it. I just drove, half expecting a yellow macintosh clad Jaq to appear on my windscreen. The horror, I was so glad to finally see place I recognised. Never found the fabled farm shop.
Lol. I live in the area too. I might try and find this elusive farm shop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah. Thanks. That's me sacked from the Task Force. 😂

Not sure if the responses to CC are for or against. 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 232839

I should have asked for clarification before but am I meant to blur out Twitter names?

Apologies if I should have.
If they want proof she didn’t grow up in poverty

1 Range Rover
2 Five bed house
3 Employed parent in well paying salaried position
4 Omega Seamaster watch for 21st birthday present

• Heart
Reactions: 26
You can be ethnically Jewish without being religiously Jewish; my friend all through school is the daughter of an Anglican priest and a German Jewish child refugee. She was openly Anglican and we were confirmed together but later she embraced her Jewish side as her mother had always quietly kept the rituals in the family while being a vicar's wife. That's not appropriation but the ethnicity through the maternal line doesn't always match the religion.

However, I despise these cosplaying twats who do it for attention, such as Jack and Vonnie. They usually get the basics all wrong anyway as they simply don't have the knowledge and lived experience.

With regard to her arthritis, it's possible to have flares and quiet times with it. I most definitely have osteoarthritis, as diagnosed by a consultant rheumatologist, seen the joint changes on the scan and x-rays though not obvious yet, and having had one joint fusion, and I haven't needed my stick for months - though being at home for months may have had a part to play in that! 😁 On the other hand, I don't make the big song and dance about it that Jack does and use it to gain pity and attention. I also have absolutely no plans whatsoever to take up running and long distance walking. Which sort does she say she has?
Bab
Yes but also her material hasn't really changed in 10 years, has it? So she's probably just doing a mash up of her greatest hits (hunger hurts 2020).
Potatoes mash up?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol. I live in the area too. I might try and find this elusive farm shop 😂
Near The Angel, apparently, but I'm not familiar with the area, as has been proved. I usually take the seafront to Gunners and back. I will find this farm shop, I will wait til a more reliable passenger can be found.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just doing a Grunka after a nerve racking morning. I had taken doggo my dog down to Gunners Park and on the way back thought I would go to a farm shop in Shoebury, near Asda they tell me, can't miss it apparently. Oh yeah? well I beg to differ, I saw Asda but then found myself in the back streets of Shoebury/Thorpe Bay, my satnav thing on my phone was having none of it. I just drove, half expecting a yellow macintosh clad Jaq to appear on my windscreen. The horror, I was so glad to finally see place I recognised. Never found the fabled farm shop.
The Kirby & Lewis one? It’s on the roundabout by the angel pub 👍🏼

Turn right out of Asda and it’s the third turning off the roundabout. Now it’s mentioned on here Jack might go though so be careful!

12039EB4-F147-4F24-9A1F-EDE6B3722D1F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.