Jack Monroe #64 One hand refreshing Twitter, and the other one playing the piano

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one needs that many bins. I don’t even have a bin in the house and yet rubbish finds its way to the receptacle in an adjoining area...so the idea of a bin in each room which will no doubt be rammed and overflowing is just 🤢

Can’t believe I got sucked in on the bin chat. Fml.
We’re all in the bin, but some of us are looking at the stars.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
How the floof do you not have time to wash clothes? I don't get it,you stick them in wash a machine that washesthem. The at some point get them out and dry them. It's not bleeping 1800 where you have to physically wash them out by hand and get the mangle. I'm am sorry but no matter how busy I am I can always wash and dry clothes. To me that just laziness.
I dunno how I've managed to hold down a full time job AND wash my clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She’s thinks she’s so edgy calling her cat an asshole. You are the asshole, Jack. He’s just a poor furred creature having to put up with your crap and be a prop for all the stoopid ‘floof’ shots.

Plus - trash cans?! Freakin’ enough already!
to be fair, I call my cat all sorts of names. Furry little fucker etc, it's a term of endearment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I can just imagine what she would say about it.

Today a poor woman lost her life. Did you know I was once in her position? Let me tell you all about it, I was a single mum on benefits, no food, no light bulbs, yada yada

She has no compassion for anyone but herself.
Yep, like others, I have been *waiting* for her to say something about it, and while knowing she definitely should, I've also been preparing myself for feeling really fucked off with her if/when she does, because she'll direct it all back to herself and just miss the mark completely.

Reactions: 16
Wow.. just wow. What a twit she is.
She also had a tantrum on Twitter once (I know, shocking) about how awful her mother was because Her mother REFUSED to get tattoos on her legs that matched her own birthmarks. Apparently it was the mother's refusal to this bizarre request that 'forced' her to go to Great Ormond Street to have them removed. Was private laser surgery so must have cost a fortune.
That particular Twitter tantrum was ages ago, before mother locked her account and J subsequently deleted it. It was sort of 'yes you paid for the laser removal but i was forced to because you refused to get your legs tattooed'
Not only entitled and bratty (from a grown adult) but just so weird.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
God she’s so unrelentingly rude!! Her reluctance to empty the bleeping bin has nothing to do with filming. What a head. If an actual physical director had been in her kitchen for DKL rather than sobbing in despair in central London they would have asked her to empty the rancid overflowing one in the first place, not insisted on having an identical one every day.
Overflowing bins I hate it's not hard to empty one. Takes 5 mins. That really irks me when bins are emptied I get the rage, not enough to tweet about it but enough!!!
No one needs that many bins. I don’t even have a bin in the house and yet rubbish finds its way to the receptacle in an adjoining area...so the idea of a bin in each room which will no doubt be rammed and overflowing is just 🤢

Can’t believe I got sucked in on the bin chat. Fml.
Overflowing bins give me the rage, not enough to join twitter to tweet mind, but close enough. Seriously petal keep your bins empty. Takes 5 mins and your house will automatically look a little cleaner.

Reactions: 7
didnt she punch her brother for having different political views
yes, i seem to remember she said it was at a wedding (or at least a family event) and she was very proud of hitting him.
Basically she was whinging on about how tit her life is because she's soooooo poooor and he told her to stop whining and do something about it.
So she twatted him.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus duck me side ways.

Does she really think that this stuff is revolutionary!?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She's going to blog about using old boxes as bins? Am I missing something here?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Yes, because she famously always gives credit! Could she not be arsed to keep the cleaning persona up so is pivoting to crafting? Boring!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s so nasty. She could have just answered nicely. But she cannot.
Narcissistic personality (or traits of) can't cope with being challenged, hence the rudeness.
Narcs only have their own world and what they say and do is right and true. If someone disagrees or dare question them they lash out, hence the rudeness.

Reactions: 16
Gosh, all these topics she needs to write about. They’re really stacking up. BLM, ouchy mouth recipes, £15 lunch ideas, the rest of David Walliams body of work, favourite Harvester salad combos and now bins! She will be BUSY!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I can just imagine what she would say about it.

Today a poor woman lost her life. Did you know I was once in her position? Let me tell you all about it, I was a single mum on benefits, no food, no light bulbs, yada yada

She has no compassion for anyone but herself.
The day is still young dear @MancBee ! If her usual sleep pattern is anything to go by then we could have another 'potatoes' by dawn....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also, plastic itself isn’t inherently shameful, just wasting it is. Urgh. She’s a pain today.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.