Jack Monroe #64 One hand refreshing Twitter, and the other one playing the piano

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please recommend me a bin.
No none of those.
Or those.
Nope. Nothing any of you recommend.
Huff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Do my work for me, minions! But also know that any suggestions you make will be immediately torn down, or I will already have seen them for I am omnipotent, omniscient Jackie, eye of Sauron, seer of all things.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Bin chat? I take it all back about the Biscoff spread inventions. Small white lidless bin made of metal doesn't seem too difficult, bleeping hell. I don't know which is worse, her or the arsewipes who indulge her by replying
Has she not heard of Brabantia? Or Amazon if she prefers the 'trashcan' look?

Reactions: 11
She’s thinks she’s so edgy calling her cat an asshole. You are the asshole, Jack. He’s just a poor furred creature having to put up with your crap and be a prop for all the stoopid ‘floof’ shots.

Plus - trash cans?! Freakin’ enough already!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
By posting about this on Twitter, everyone else on the train (including the miscreants) will now know who it was that shopped the incident to the police. They will know what JM looks like. They only have to look for a 'crappy' bungalow in Southend, and then, Bingo, they can find the great sleuth herself. The next thing we know, she will be tweeting from Accident and Emergency.
Realistically are young probably working class men going to be reading the Twitter stream of an obscure 30 something blogger. As if they have even heard of her.

Reactions: 13
I see SB has now moved to the next cliche cosplay phase of having a ‘gruesome’ bedroom. He’s 10, it’s not all up to him to keep it show home perfect like the rest of the house. What happened to his ‘chores’, another americanism for her, there.
Well, she’s put in a beg for Lego’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Formula is made of cows milk and is extremely tightly regulated so not sure why it wouldn't be high fat. My 90th percentile daughter did go through a lot of it once her feeding patterns were established but we also ended up chucking a lot down the sink in those early days and weeks! Was glad to switch to whole milk when she turned one, although I'm sure she missed the sweetness 😂
Sorry I should have really caveated my original post with how ridiculously inadequate BF education / support is in this country tbh, every HCP you ask has an entirely different answer so it feels like it’s just whatever they fancy believing. I’m 3 pages behind but rly hope this hasn’t upset anyone as I’m also going through the ~emotions of it all and it’s not pleasant.

Still bizarre though if it’s nutritionally similar to milk, surely you’d just drink the significantly cheaper alternative?! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wonder when she’ll tie instagram in with a moody b&w shot of a bin. I also wonder how many followers this riveting escapade will lose her.

Jack - I need a new bin.

Twitter - [Tommy Lee Jones in The Fugitive screaming ‘I. Don’t. Care.’ gif.]

Jack - Whatever bin you choose, make sure it's big enough for you to get in.

The end.
Jack Monroe #65 Get in the bin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
No one needs that many bins. I don’t even have a bin in the house and yet rubbish finds its way to the receptacle in an adjoining area...so the idea of a bin in each room which will no doubt be rammed and overflowing is just 🤢

Can’t believe I got sucked in on the bin chat. Fml.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is that okay with you? (deleted)

View attachment 223800
How the floof do you not have time to wash clothes? I don't get it,you stick them in wash a machine that washesthem. The at some point get them out and dry them. It's not bleeping 1800 where you have to physically wash them out by hand and get the mangle. I'm am sorry but no matter how busy I am I can always wash and dry clothes. To me that just laziness.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.