Jack Monroe #64 One hand refreshing Twitter, and the other one playing the piano

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also think she be better getting the bus. Her route seems like a dodgy one. I have gotten the late train a few times and I only ever witness people getting a bit too amorous whilst a little bit tipsy or drunk people talking absolute shite.

I am normally coming back from traveling I don't tend to use the train for nights out.
I’m not 100% sure so Southend fraus pls confirm but I’m pretty sure that train goes through Barking so there is a high probability this story is actually true. I’m far from soft but I was on a tube that terminated there late one night and they wanted us to wait for 20 minutes, I just got a cab. Life is too short to watch someone get shot or be dragged into the loos and assaulted 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
That's another Americanism. Wonder where she's picking them all up from, and why?
Based on what happened when she went to Scotland, I'm going to say that after her 2015 trip to Miami she came home full of "y'all" and "could care less"

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m not 100% sure so Southend fraus pls confirm but I’m pretty sure that train goes through Barking so there is a high probability this story is actually true. I’m far from soft but I was on a tube that terminated there late one night and they wanted us to wait for 20 minutes, I just got a cab. Life is too short to watch someone get shot or be dragged into the loos and assaulted 🤷🏻‍♀️
I am sure it was scary for her. I agree I would get another way home, it might mean one less sideboard but I could live without it if it was for safety reasons.

Also just had a look in the sun newspaper as it comes up on my phone due to the fact I looked at it one time and now I get notifications, must have clicked a button. There's no sign of her but weatherspoons has run out of red sauce. Sad sad times.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Based on what happened when she went to Scotland, I'm going to say that after her 2015 trip to Miami she came home full of "y'all" and "could care less"
Either that or she's watching The Wire. I turned into a Baltimore resident for the duration of my marathoning of all 5 seasons, thrice over.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The incident on the train, I honestly don't understand why she tweets stuff like that. Obviously it must've been really scary and upsetting (if it happened 🤔) but surely you would text a friend or family member and tell them, not just shout it into the abyss. It's also quite an upsetting and triggery topic to be randomly blurting out.
I can find no reference anywhere from British Transport Police to the Southend groups that there was any such incident... maybe she fell asleep on the train and it was all a crazy dream. Surely if there was a ruck on the train she'd have gone all ninja on them and sorted the incident in no time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
If that happened, thats awful. Believable that it could happen though. I wouldnt stand by and openly film though 🙃 I had to report a fight with knives and I was so scared they would see me on the phone!
I agree she very brave too film it. I always think that when people film people in altercations or during terriost incidents. It's useful because we can see what happens, but it would honestly be the last thing on my mind. I would try and phone the police and if possible try and help the victim.

Reactions: 10
I agree she very brave too film it. I always think that when people film people in altercations or during terriost incidents. It's useful because we can see what happens, but it would honestly be the last thing on my mind. I would try and phone the police and if possible try and help the victim.
Yep, same. I was drunk when I saw the fight, and immediately walked back out of sight as best I could. I dont know if I would have even done that when sober. Where I grew up, you dont get involved & dont involve the police. There is no way I would brazenly stand around and watch something like that, nevermind film it!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.