Jack Monroe #64 One hand refreshing Twitter, and the other one playing the piano

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is VERY important.
I mean, I have two phones. One is my personal and one my work phone. But dear Jackie doesn’t actually *do* any work, does she? And even if she does have a work phone, why you would take it on a ‘date’ is beyond me

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry, did you all miss that Jack posted the word LEGOS?? In plural??

This is the worst thing she has ever done, and I can only hope she will be banned from Denmark for life.
That's another Americanism. Wonder where she's picking them all up from, and why?

Reactions: 15
And even if she does have a work phone, why you would take it on a ‘date’ is beyond me
Right?!! She was travelling back late, what "work" is she going to get done on the train at that time? Taking the work phone on a date (that makes it sound like the phone was her partner!) is weird and quite sad. No one is calling Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don't forget when she got trapped in a train with the lights turned out and had to rage tweet an innocent employee.
I also think she be better getting the bus. Her route seems like a dodgy one. I have gotten the late train a few times and I only ever witness people getting a bit too amorous whilst a little bit tipsy or drunk people talking absolute shite.

I am normally coming back from traveling I don't tend to use the train for nights out.

Reactions: 8
Perhaps @Harrybosch will let you into her task force.
I would also like to put myself forward to be part of the task force. I didn't like to say anything earlier because I felt weird about it but I have successfully 🔺🔺🔺 the subject of our investigations in a way that she could NEVER, despite her weird insistence that she could turn up on our doorsteps if she felt like it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I can't believe we all forgot the most severe train incident Jack ever experienced.

When a man put his LEG beside her. And she took PHOTOS of his LEG near her.

I think this was around the time I started to really notice how horrible she was to people online. I can't find any evidence of it now (shock) but I feel like she was talking about... hurting him??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
You’re a maverick triangulation savant, @Veronicaaa — Briscoe and Bosch better let you join their squad. All reports must go to @Quincy M.E (retired) too. What.a. team

I know there’s a Columbo somewhere on tattle, but maybe not this thread? Praying for a Van der Valk too 🙏 Cagney and/or Lacey would also be welcome!

ETA- ooh when I lived in “Europe” some years ago we had a German TV import called Commissar Rex or something — from my limited grasp of local language, it seemed to be about a German Shepherd that solved the crimes (this was prime time, not a kids TV thing 🙄) — kind of like Wallander’s Jussi, but with more lines... Can you even imagine the dream team?!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I would also like to put myself forward to be part of the task force. I didn't like to say anything earlier because I felt weird about it but I have successfully 🔺🔺🔺 the subject of our investigations in a way that she could NEVER, despite her weird insistence that she could turn up on our doorsteps if she felt like it.
Anyone who puts so much information and so many home pics online can be triangulated eventually.

Reactions: 17
I can't believe we all forgot the most severe train incident Jack ever experienced.

When a man put his LEG beside her. And she took PHOTOS of his LEG near her.

I think this was around the time I started to really notice how horrible she was to people online. I can't find any evidence of it now (shock) but I feel like she was talking about... hurting him??
She's seems very observant on train. I am normally engrossed in a book with earphones in if I am not with kids.

I don't do small chat and I don't pay anyone any attention unless the ask me a question. My stop is the last one on most of my journeys so I don't even really need to look up.

Reactions: 10
Babe, same. I found the non-bungalow on Rightmove.

I'm not going to doorstep her, though, because I'm not a sociopath, like Mackie.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I missed the whole train thing as I was having my monthly snooze! All of my Jack senses were tingling before I fell asleep too, I should have warned her that something was going to happen!!

In all seriousness, as other fraus have said, it must have been pretty scary and I get the urge to tell someone, but not if you have the kind of twitter she does! With great power yada yada.

I’m sure she’ll dust herself off and write it all up today. Yay?

Reactions: 18
Half of this post is blurred out for me, what's that all about?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Half of this post is blurred out for me, what's that all about?
Tap the blurred bit it comes up.

I think that's because she's looking around with that ridiculously forced smile going "Yes, that's right, it's ME, JACK MONROE, I'M HERE!!!"
Perhaps she was expecting pap shots. I honestly have never seen her in the papers other than the inane stuff she writes on there herself. I have never seen her papped so to speak. Should I have??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
ETA- ooh when I lived in “Europe” some years ago we had a German TV import called Commissar Rex or something — from my limited grasp of local language, it seemed to be about a German Shepherd that solved the crimes (this was prime time, not a kids TV thing 🙄)
Oh my god, I would SO watch this!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.