Jack Monroe #63 I tend to move in circles of cookery and politics rather than outrage and vitriol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(facepalm) NOT broadcasting to the entire globe via twitter as to when you're not at home has to be Internet Safety 101. She's 32, a fully grown adult, with stalkers, so she MUST know this. (I also recommend not mentioning/photographing the fact that you live by anything locally noteworthy.

(insert 'You are really dumb, for real' Antoine Dodson gif plz!)

Reactions: 32
So locked down. So immunocompromised.

Lest we forget, less than half a year ago Jack was so concerned about her chronic conditions that she missed a week of filming for DKL, aka the biggest media opportunity she ever had.

Now she's jaunting to London for not one, but two meals. There's still a pandemic on, you massive crank.

I mean, I'm just gonna ignore the blatent binge-baiting, because I'm sick of someone thin making an absolute mockery of a condition that makes my life a frequent hell and searching for approval for a feigned massive appetite.

But mainly, I just hate the stupid flights of fancy she has, which none of her moron followers seem to ever pick up on. I wish she'd just duck off the face of the earth, you know.
Excuse me, she had a compromised immune system but she was NOT immunocompromised. She was mistaken with her words according to our Jack :rolleyes:

And she missed the first week of DKL because of a cough and they had to be extra cautious. No, sorry, hayfever. She later said hayfever. So it wasn’t a cough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
(facepalm) NOT broadcasting to the entire globe via twitter as to when you're not at home has to be Internet Safety 101. She's 32, a fully grown adult, with stalkers, so she MUST know this. (I also recommend not mentioning/photographing the fact that you live by anything locally noteworthy.

(insert 'You are really dumb, for real' Antoine Dodson gif plz!)
Very true - especially when you've got a house chock full of expensive items, and no insurance.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
That’s a different bag! How many did they give her?
They sponsored Mother of daughters too, she left an endorsement about their pushchair covers (ooh, Tattle thread cross-over!) I really like the aqua leopard-print, but I'll be named to all eternity if I buy one knowing Clemmie shills for them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
subtle my backside
It’s difficult to understand. So her and her date have agreed to got out, presumably they’ve agreed on a time at least, and likely a town. Weird then that they both booked restaurants but at massively different times? This is course all hypothetical, what with it being essentially just an exercise in trying cling onto some thread of logic from the mind of a pathological liar. But, still...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If my date showed up to anywhere like that I would turn around and go back home. She's 32 not 13 and found the local JD sports

It’s difficult to understand. So her and her date have agreed to got out, presumably they’ve agreed on a time at least, and likely a town. Weird then that they both booked restaurants but at massively different times? This is course all , what with it being essentially just an exercise in trying cling onto some thread of logic from the mind of a pathological liar. But, still...
We need pheobe. Does anyone remember the episode when Monica and chandler argue over the time of the movie and pheobe has it written on her book. She should have told one of us and we could have sorted her.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.