Jack Monroe #62 A piss-poor cook with bad manners and no decent underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can we add stand-in to the list of jobs please?

But on a serious note, I presume she is talking about when she was in the music video for Stooche?

I met someone who was a stand in for an actor once and you have to have their exact measurements otherwise being a stand in is pointless. She isn’t tall enough to be a stand in for Ruby Rose, so yet again she is lying.
What music video is this?

Reactions: 1
With regard to an earlier post about where are Jack's family when she looks filthy, she herself said that she no longer speaks to her brother. Most of us have seen the odd exchanges between her and her mother. Also there are certain topics her family don't speak of, instead putting them in a 'box'. If that is true then there is something strange going on there.
I think that in a twisted way Jack sees us as her fan club. Everything she does on Twatter she does for us 🤣
She punched her brother and is very proud of doing so. He also used to call out her bullshit on Twitter by responding to bollocks tweets with 'this never happened' and 'why are you lying' My guess is that these would've been as a last resort after trying to get her to stop slagging off her family and having no joy down the private message/texting route.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Hands up I’m wrong it is her current house she referred to as crappy - I had never seen the original source before. This is so weird; she wrote and stuck on a wall a list of blue tickers that tweeted for her to get DKL incl. Marian Keyes. That’s proper Partridge mentalist stuff!
View attachment 220136
View attachment 220138
View attachment 220139
The swearing is SO progressional....
I'm not offended by swearing and my cursing is getting worse since lockdown! But c'mon, seriously? This is supposed to be a proffessional interview, supposedly at a time when she was desperate for work and she's coming across like a teenager trying to sound cool and edgy. It is pathetic.

Reactions: 13
What music video is this?
It was Stooshe “Lock down”. I watched it with the sound off. I would advise you to do the same! I only watched the first part - up until the girls run away. That was enough and you see Jackie for a second or two in the prison sequence.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
are we putting Karate on her list of jobs? Under 'Black Belt' or 'Sensei' ?
< Triangulation > I did Karate for a couple of years as a teen, only got half way up the belts because you basically had to pay like £50 for your exam for each new colour so it got quite expensive and I couldn’t be bothered enough to put in the effort. If she got to black belt then her parents paid a pretty penny, imo. P.s. I don’t go around saying I can do karate, and I don’t go around kicking people in the shins.

It was Stooshe “Lock down”. I watched it with the sound off. I would advise you to do the same! I only watched the first part - up until the girls run away. That was enough and you see Jackie for a second or two in the prison sequence.
Stooshe! Wow I forgot about them!
Edit to add: appears for a second in the background of the video around 1:30

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.