Jack Monroe #60 Everything I do, I do it for ... ME!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope she has fun re-living her DKL glory days!
It'll take her weeks. Grunka-ing a whole 40 page thread used to take me a day, now I tend to just read the first page summary and the last THREE (or 4) pages of the current thread to get the gist of what's occurring. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I posted a while ago about her pink pasta sloppy dish that some guy on twitter made a girl he was trying to impress. 🤮 Couldn't find a photo of it but found this one of her home made delicacy earlier. How appetising eh?! 😉 She sure loves pasta 😄😂🤮 😳
No fooling me. That pasta is on it’s way out,
not in.
Too much 🍷at lunch. Aplogees 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if she went to Plymouth or Ireland on the ferry on her Land Rover? Or maybe her Dad's white van?
Plymouth was certainly in the Land Rover as she mentioned it before along with Auntie and her geese.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Back when I was a mug and bought Tin Can Cook it was the Cacio e Pepe that I told my husband I was gonna make and I swear he is a lovely big soul but I saw him dry heave that day at me suggesting I was gonna rinse the sauce from a tin of spag hoops and put cheese on it for dinner. Needless to say, I never went ahead with it

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Can everybody tell me their favourite bank/account number and sort code. There's a point to all this, promise.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
270B4C77-4831-46B9-9AA8-3CD12010631B.jpeg

Maybe everyone should spoil their ballots?

D25369A8-77FA-4F6F-BEF2-652ACD8DEE9F.jpeg

She’s put ‘August, posy’ up full size on insta. All you need do, if you were so inclined, is to screengrab it and take it to boots. Silly Jack.

See if it were ‘Celery, Edinburgh’, i’d be interested.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Hi Jack 👋🏻 if your age is still showing incorrectly on Companies House then you can simply file either form RP04 or RPCH01 (depending on which document the mistype came from) and TA-DA it will be corrected immediately. No need to wait for them to bump it up to the top of their ‘priority list’.

You’re welcome. Now, can that never be mentioned again?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
"I'm not meant to be doing too much".....but.... there's always time for a bit more grifting and flogging of tat.

Reactions: 31
God her non stop tweeting. Her son must be at his dad’s. I feel a bit sorry for her now she’s single she clearly hates her own company.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.