Jack Monroe #59 - 300 jobbos, 3,000 doggos, one rambling potato bloggo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Jack, you're not in 'full blown burnout'.
View attachment 205635
Angry face reaction is for her, not you, hope that's obvious.
When I had burnout, I couldn't face social media at all, let alone post pictures of myself naked. I know everyone is different, but she must have spent all that time setting up the picture and editing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Nobody needed to know the entire back and forth of her alleged conversation with her doctor. Nobody needed another heavily filtered selfie. Nobody needed to be told she's addicted to SM (it shows). Only surprised she didn't add her Patreon/tipjar links, although I'm sure they won't be far behind.

Reactions: 38
🙄 I posted a rant yesterday- apologies. But my point is this, as others have said, just stay off the SM. Nobody except my family, boss, and GP know what my last MH appointment was about. Nobody needs to know and they don’t need a suggestive photo either. Fake, fake, fake, an attention-seeker on the make. F off.

Reactions: 30
What about your 3 psychiatrists hun? Nice afterthought on the condolences BTW.

Image could be triggering for MH issues, I'm not sure how to blur it as a clicky attachment x

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Her self obsession and greed will always be untreatable no matter how many tablets she washes down her throat .

What’s that saying ; there’s no cure for being a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She is an arse. So selfish. I skimmed over the first post cos it's a bit triggering but she is champing at the bit to make it all about her

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry, but this is proof, if needed, that she isn’t really doing anything. No learning from mistakes, no taking stock and no humility. Just the same old fangs out, confrontational beast ready to pounce when her narrative is so much as even slightly questioned.

Reactions: 31
I'm sorry, should I spoiler that? I wasn't thinking x
No its just me, I knew from reading her replies what the gist of the post was and I'm able to skim read over most of it all.
Like this delightful post. How lovely to class mentally ill as being mad😢
A2AB524D-0376-44E3-A0A7-62927DC64EAE.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Why does this look like a copy and paste plagiarism to me?
E7BC2DDE-0322-4A21-84B4-1B4DA11165CA.jpeg

And here she states why she is doing what she's doing at the moment. For that so good feel of attention.
B087339B-D471-4056-B755-785F98C317B1.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
More hints about being heavily medicated (she sure loves that word rollercoaster) and capitalising on her “vulnerable” image by hinting some more about being in a very precarious financial situation and unable to stop working.

Is she hoping to rustle up another hundred Patreon supporters before the weekend is over?

Grifter.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Ffs. It’s taken me 10 years blah blah blah. Oh, by the way, sorry about your friend. Jesus H. I don’t wish severe MH on anyone, and I understand she’s struggling, but if you’re a sleb of any standing, either stfu or show some compassion. 10 years? With her income? 🤔

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.