Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MurielSnark

VIP Member
This short from Bosh just popped up on my YT. A very nice looking option for vegans wanting a parmo. You could make it a bit more filthy with some white sauce and extra cheez.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

TheCat'sMother

Chatty Member
🔽 home of the teeny tiny 6figure salary fruit loops

Thanks, I feel a bit daft myself now :ROFLMAO: I must start keeping a list of abbreviations & acronyms :)

Hollaaa

VIP Member
Ahh I always remember Annie Nightingale playing that on the Sunday night request show.
Back on topic: before Jack's time.

• Haha

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
Do we think she is softly, gently, painstakingly creating another social media account somewhat beyond Twix? Like, some really obscure network where nobody has heard of her?!!!
I could well see her trying it. There's a lot out there now, especially since Twitter/X is dying a death. Don't think they'll ever have the reach Twitter had though, but she might still be able to con a few quid here and there.

Australian entering the chat to note it's Parmy or Parma.

There is no O in Parmy or Parma.

It cannot be.

It's actually written in our Constitution.

My last Parmy was 30 May. I couldn't finish it; proudly took home a "doggy bag". Finished it five minutes after arriving home.

#Straya
---

What a tool
thread title nomination

short, sweet and to the point (unlike jacks recipes)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who the fuck doesn’t let their guests(!) sit in a chair but says the fish tank is for their cats? wtf? Is the sitting chair for the cat?
Yep. The fish tank was the equivalent of cat TV for when there was nobody in the house. Seat was exclusive use for felines.

So, do we think she is gonna go to Glastonbury now she is all growed up?

• Haha

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
I I’ve still got not idea who this ‘Gary’ person is. But I am thinking there could be a very teeny tiny suggestion. That guest. Might be lying!

• Haha

LizzieE.

Sorry, I thought this was a random mark she's been focusing on...now I seem to grasp its the military person from D-Day who she was going on about...
Oh dear

Parmy = chicken with marinara/tomato sauce and cheese (mozzarella or do you use cheddah?)
Parmo = no veg thanks, the chicken has cheese sauce and toasted cheese

is what I can make out
This is what I found too, what Aussies call parmy is basically chicken Parmesan ie with a tomato based sauce (lasgana red sauce) topped with cheese whereas Parmo is cheese béchamel sauce (ie the white sauce in lasagne) topped with cheese with no tomato in sight - so two different dishes. @Wooh