Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carefree

VIP Member
One of my besties is a Weegie and tried to tell me that a pizza crunch is lovely. Um, no, but a black pudding supper?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

TheCat'sMother

Chatty Member
I don’t think she’s a plant simply because her work is too shit. A proper industry plant would have someone ghost writing or very heavily editing their work, or posting lovely instagram worthy recipes for her and controlling her social media. She’s too crap to be a plant.

Full moon tonight lads. Hope you’ve all got snacks. X
And the longest day too. Got my pop & crisps ready :ROFLMAO:

• Heart

ForgettyBetty

VIP Member
Parmy = chicken with marinara/tomato sauce and cheese (mozzarella or do you use cheddah?)
Parmo = no veg thanks, the chicken has cheese sauce and toasted cheese

is what I can make out

• Wow

L3moning

VIP Member
I live in a dead tight marginal so do have to vote tactically. I’m only actually about 3 miles from living in 30p’s constituency and that would have been fun.
I'm in Sherwood Forest (used to just be Sherwood), which is also next to 30p Lee Land, but it's not a marginal.

The actual banter outcome in Ashfield would he Jason Zadrozny winning.

• Heart

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
heh, just watching Jane McDonald on C5 and our old pal gary wilmot has shown up

I've been here all these years, but I can't actually remember why we started invoking him, but this thread title will always be iconic 😭

View attachment 3012854
Remind me who he is as I’m trying to watch the kicky ball and read tattle and I don’t think I can find the back story on this at the same time.

• Haha

Bread

Chatty Member
Yep. The fish tank was the equivalent of cat TV for when there was nobody in the house. Seat was exclusive use for felines.

So, do we think she is gonna go to Glastonbury now she is all growed up?
This is more common than you'd think! I know several people who have fish tanks as cat TV. But they don't ban you from sitting on the TV sofa.

rage naan

VIP Member
This is what we are using 😂 mine are big cats but not big enough to overturn this. Have you ever put yours in the bath? Sounds like it might be fun for them.View attachment 3013866
He likes to come sit on my chest when I'm in the bath! He's only fallen in once and he didn't like that though haha. Thank you, I will try a heavy pot, it's a good idea ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Served in one of her Mam’s old Gu pots (with the plane Pringle lids removed). Or in one of the dreg jars she’s just emptied the fish oil out of.

View attachment 3007981

Edit: silly cow. How can anyone’s made up storiez of their wild n’wacky life be sooooo bloody boring?! And yet again, the only thing worse than this being her fantasist ramblings is if it actually happened.

View attachment 3007984
ss @Sideboard Bob
will never, ever not be 🤢
View attachment 3007989And the Guardian can fuck off (again) and fuck off some more, too. View attachment 3007996
Ffs, just chuck the oil in with the mackerel and tuna slop. Or give it to the cat. She's fkn clueless.

Why no kickyball or political tweets, huh? This cancellation is goddamned near perfect!!
---
i wanted to see a photo of the tiramisu with the three spoons chucked in. that's a total jack move. i'll send my sister round and see if she spies her in the kitchen.
If the Spoons are all mismatched, we know where she is!!

• Haha

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
Really late to the party here (been stuck in Elevenerife), but I went to visit some friends one time and they had a set up pretty similar to the one in the pic, so I went to sit on the 2 seater sofa in front to watch the fishes, and they said, "Oh, you can't sit there. That's just for the cats when we are out at work". There was no other seat in the room!!!

Fish dad my arse.
Who the fuck doesn’t let their guests(!) sit in a chair but says the fish tank is for their cats? wtf? Is the sitting chair for the cat?

• Haha

griftalo

VIP Member
Nora Batty is a style icon how dare you.
Even Nora Batty didn’t wear that colour! If you were Asian, maybe they wouldn’t look so weird as they might match your skin tone, but with her wrong colour foundation pale plastic doll skin it’s just really odd.

Reactions: 13

ChiaraRimini

All of the above (and I've been there too dear Triple V) but also there's a weird code that delivery staff adhere to.
They absolutely do not under any circumstance say or do anything negative. Everything is scarily positive. Even when you are pushing baby out and you poo yourself they do not even mention it because it may cause the mum to panic/think negative thoughts.
A C section is major surgery and quite scary to look at. There is no way a delivery team would let a mum watch because as lovely as the birth of your child is, watching your tummy being opened and your internal organs on display is terrifying. There's just no way you would be able to watch it. As others have said it would be impossible because of the spine blocker anesthetic but also the ethics of the medical team not wanting to frighten the mum.
In short, she's chatting shit again.
That’s really interesting intel!

griftalo

VIP Member
G is for Gumshoe according to the fabulous Alphabet series of books by Sue Grafton. They are a great read and the series never finished as she died before getting to Z. I think a gumshoe is a quiet sneaky plain clothed detective according to google so, another word she doesn't understand the meaning of, she must have been sneaking up on the doors in her quiet shoes that were sneakily minding their own business dear ❤ tenderstems
What?? I wondered why the library never had the last few (when I could remember what I like reading - I get the same thing in record shops). Damn. I love those books.

• Heart