Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IcanSpellBéchamel

Chatty Member
IV paracetamol is an effective pain reliever, but oral paracetamol wouldn't do much for pain relief.

Childbirth is not a competitive sport; be quiet, be loud, have no drugs, have all the drugs, give birth vaginally or by a section - whatever you need. The only prize is the baby, and anyone trying either to elevenerife their experience or trying to put someone else down for their experience is a cunt. Thankspaceyou for attending my TED talk.

• Heart
Reactions: 89

lilykestrel

VIP Member
She's still going, the boring bastard

IMG_20240624_223607.jpg

The phrase "Office playlist" makes me think she's never worked in an office this decade

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 87

Geetbo

VIP Member
Mumsnet is also the exact type of middle class faux liberal wanker demographic that used to fucking love her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Wonder if they’ll ask her back to Parliament for more of her incisive red hot takes?

Never have three pics better summed up her entire output for the last decade.
IMG_1768.jpeg
IMG_1805.jpeg
IMG_1769.jpeg
IMG_1806.jpeg

IMG_1804.jpeg

ss all by @Marmalade Atkins from this vid here

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 76

chizontiz

Chatty Member
dear fraus and ninnies, not all of us who are disillusioned with the Labour Party are the spoiled jackolites and OJs of the world - many of us do actually come from the socioeconomic groups both have built a career fetishising and appropriating the experiences of. We know all too well that the LP of the last 30 odd years (my lifetime) fucking despise us as much as any hardline Tory does, but at least the tories say it with their chest!

Many of us here have been open about our harder experiences in life, and the fact that we’re drawn here because we so easily recognise Jack’s cosplaying for what it is. She does not represent us. Starmer’s Labour does not represent us, but more importantly neither of them are interested in representing us!

They simply could not give a shit. For Jack, we are a costume for her to slip into when she needs head pats and a new sideboard. For Keir, we’re political ground to shit all over to help those in the middle feel safe knowing that we are the problem, not the system at large. If only the pesky poors would just work a bit harder and stop being so damn rowdy.

I’m not trying to moderate, but I am appealing for a bit more compassion for the disillusioned and disengaged, especially as we approach the dreaded day. I will not be the only one here who feels this way - I do not accept the Labour Party in its current form, and that is just a valid a stance as any other. I can be whiney, I can be a brat, I can throw my toys out the pram, but on this issue I have just as much right to be all those things as anybody else - I have been very open about the ways in which social services have dominated mine and my family’s life. Jack and OJ haven’t got a clue. Many of us here, do.

All meant with love and to bring cohesion, not spread division. I love this place very much and would like to still feel welcome here x

Also just a quick afterthought, I know I am making some big sweeping generalisations and there are plenty of MPs from both sides who are very engaged in their communities and do ‘do the work’. I totally get that, and again have experienced it personally. My point is about the larger party machine.

I also understand that the comments here are about Jack and her ilk who are right up Labour’s bumhole, but will turn as soon as the wider discourse catches up. They’re all self-interested, self-indulgent, narcissistic, empty headed twats as far as I’m concerned!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Winning thread title by @Nottonightbabe, nominated by multiple people. You win, of course, a bell jar to put guest in!

Recap: Guest has been quiet again and her tweets have been auto-deleting every 3 days, she says she does not have an auto-delete set up and it's a total mystery. We suspect she is quiet on account of the fact she has been threatened with Lawyers for clearly suggesting that a specific, identifiable person was the TOTES REAL hacker who hacked all her accounts, deletes her tweets, controls her Patreon, and more. She has however found a little time to bait Bad Mentals as always

Still hasn't told anyone to cancel their Patreon subscription
Still hasn't accounted for the SUE LEE funds
Still hasn't published the Vicarious Butterfly Indicator
Still hasn't produced anything edible

Wiki up on the pink button!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

Geetbo

VIP Member
Owen J is a humongous PITA. I always switch off when I see him spouting off about something but now, thanks to you @Geetbo, I'll also have a highly inappropriate mental image of what hides underneath that stupid jumper.

OT: Wonder if Jack got the idea of the poverty jumper from Owen J?
I do actually have insider knowledge (NOT first hand) so you can rest assured that it is an accurate image tendersnark x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

SweetTransvestite

VIP Member
I thought comfortable shoes meant gay?
So did I, but, I am old and a big old gay. Example 1. Today the weather was nice. I changed from my contractually obligated Birkenstocks into my Timberland boots to do some gardening.
Both are comfortable, gay shoes. For the gays, to be gay in.

I'd NEVER entertain an orange sock-boot nor would I covert the Theresa May, Tory Nana nonsense. NO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
Guys, Mr Nothanksbabes just made me the best tea ever (actual N. Irish, what that man can't do with a potato isn't worth knowing)
and then went for a shower and came back in a tshirt (complete with toothpaste stain) I've never seen before...

He doesn't know about the canal... Wonder if he's a secret member?
1000116856.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Geetbo

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s realised the whole “Old Before My Time” act doesn’t really work anymore when you’re 35 and look about 50.

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Sorry if been mentioned - but I see Big Lin has been back to see Tina the Musical with the usual crowd inc Emilie Sande and Kellie Holmes, but no guest 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

Five hundred dogs

VIP Member
I doubt she’s ever been silent for 30 hours her entire life 🙄
Or 30 minutes frankly. Also, who cares if you are silent or shouty during labour? It’s not a competition to see who’s the most well hard pregnant woman, it’s about bringing a new life into the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

inksmear

She's definitely lost MN.
The most recent short thread since her attempted comeback and re-badging has no positive comments about her.
A couple saying that she's mentally unwell and they feel sorry for her son but the vast majority are calling her a liar.
Howling at the fact someone on that thread called her house a ‘massive oversized furniture showroom’. That is really funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 64