Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Soup or Noodle

I’m Scottish, this is NOTHING compared to the pizza crunch.
(I’ve never eaten one)
From chippies. A cheap, crappy pizza (think supermarket economy brand ones that don’t come in a box) coated in batter and deep fried. Served with chips.
They sell these to kids at school lunchtimes 😭😭

View attachment 3007270
Needs chippie brown sauce though!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Nonah

VIP Member
I've just been out after work to a nice restaurant which is part of a chip shop. Deep fried pizza crunch, £7.95, with chips

Fraus, if you are ever visiting celeryville, i can recommend The City Restaurant, right next to the Festival Theatre 😃
I definitely would eat one of these.

• Heart

YerDa

VIP Member
I find myself wondering once again what happened to those journalists (plural) who were given all these receipts, and why not one has come forward to defend her on any of the many occasions this has been brought up. Makes you think..
Which journalists in particular were you thinking of?

• Haha

Carefree

VIP Member
Not that anyone has suggested this but do not let your cat drink from a tap that you will also drink from. My brother tests water quality for one of the major suppliers (🔺️) and the most common source of contaminated water is this.
Bathroom sink tap only here but oof, thanks for the heads up 😑

• Heart
  • Wow

Carefree

VIP Member
Raging as I would have paid into your PayPal or ‘turtlefans” for what I want to see.
One of my mates and I are always arguing about setting up an only feet account to top up our meagre balances. Turtlefans sounds like a group who found April O'Neill too sexy.

Still better than guest though. End of! 😡

• Haha

griftalo

VIP Member
The last one was Y is for Yesterday so she nearly got there but died before Z. There was talk that I think her daughter (??) was considering writing the Z book based on her notes but decided not to out of respect for her mother's unique talent.
Take note Rhianna Pratchett, attaching your father's good name and reputation to the non existent grift that is the Veiny Bellend Index scam by Dr Dr Jack Monroe
Last one I read was w I think but the library barely ever has any if at all. I had no idea they’d gone as far as Y. I respect the decision not to finish the series.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s a plant simply because her work is too shit. A proper industry plant would have someone ghost writing or very heavily editing their work, or posting lovely instagram worthy recipes for her and controlling her social media. She’s too crap to be a plant.

Full moon tonight lads. Hope you’ve all got snacks. X
What does moonapp have to say?🤔

• Haha

TheMiceInTheShed

VIP Member
I don’t know what’s worse. Jack being unleashed on unsuspecting lesbians/men in finance/men in scrubs (delete as appropriate) or Boris being unleashed on the general public.
---

I almost went to Redcar on Monday with work. Luckily we went to another NE beach which is now going downhill due to the introduction of parking charges.

Neither are Whitley Bay though 😂.
Was it Roker?

That used to be a lovey beach - haven't been there for years, though.

TheMiceInTheShed

VIP Member
If it was him, she was probably punishing his ex-wife / SB's step-mum. IIRC, the timing of the burgering could potentially have been Baby Daddy on the rebound after his split / divorce.

Don't forget the step-mum was the target of guest's bombing the Mrs Gloss FB pages and she took every opportunity to twist the knife when she went on holiday with SB, his dad and step-siblings that time.

She (guest) is vile.

"Bad Bitch" contest winner!

Add to that "Sad Bitch" Contest winner.

She's fecking pathetic! Totally contemptible.

• Haha
Australian entering the chat to note it's Parmy or Parma.

There is no O in Parmy or Parma.

It cannot be.

It's actually written in our Constitution.

My last Parmy was 30 May. I couldn't finish it; proudly took home a "doggy bag". Finished it five minutes after arriving home.

#Straya
---

What a tool
Parmo and parmy are two different dishes, dear heart though Jack would claim they are interchangeable!

• Haha

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
My tiny tortie only accepts water from the bathroom sink tap and will scream at me until I get up to turn it on. However, she will sip from the dog's bowl just to wind her up.

Do we think there'll be a chaos later? Will I need to get snacks? I'm trying to not be caught out this time.
Have you got a turtle? If you set up an only fans I will pay you for back scratches of it please and thank space you!

• Haha
Reactions: 10