Jack Monroe #579 She's essentially Scrappy-Doo in a bell jar now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've often wondered this, what those GTTO shouty twitter types will do once they're no longer in power? They would have got what they wanted so nothing to shout about anymore, surely? 🤔
Yes, well, you'd think so. But Labour has a rich culture of in-fighting so I'm sure there'll still be space on the socials for shouting about how the new government isn't doing things correctly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Yes, well, you'd think so. But Labour has a rich culture of in-fighting so I'm sure there'll still be space on the socials for shouting about how the new government isn't doing things correctly.
Betrayal narrative will kick in pretty quickly. There's probably a sizeable terminally online group to cash in on even if not representative of wider society. Some former "activists" have already got in on the act, before the election has even taken place, but I won't mention names so as not to derail.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ve walked in the footsteps of smol pixies today and have climbed the hills of Leigh on Sea with a book in my bag. Post Office was shut so it wasn’t a full on historical re-enactment.
IMG_4562.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
I’ve walked in the footsteps of smol pixies today and have climbed the hills of Leigh on Sea with a book in my bag. Post Office was shut so it wasn’t a full on historical re-enactment.View attachment 2998007
excuse you
unless you were suffering from at least one injury, plus at least one infection and it was also raining harder than it ever has before, you are not smol enough to be a pixie

Screenshot_20240616-182824.png

Ps you also have to have promised to hire help in order to persuade people to donate, but then you have to refuse to hire help because then no one would feel sorry for you having to do it all yourself

Screenshot_20240616-183101.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
Sorry if been mentioned - but I see Big Lin has been back to see Tina the Musical with the usual crowd inc Emilie Sande and Kellie Holmes, but no guest 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
Betrayal narrative will kick in pretty quickly. There's probably a sizeable terminally online group to cash in on even if not representative of wider society. Some former "activists" have already got in on the act, before the election has even taken place, but I won't mention names so as not to derail.
Yeah Twiglet cock Owen Jones jumped ship a while ago when he realised which way the wind was blowing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
excuse you
unless you were suffering from at least one injury, plus at least one infection and it was also raining harder than it ever has before, you are not smol enough to be a pixie

View attachment 2998082

Ps you also have to have promised to hire help in order to persuade people to donate, but then you have to refuse to hire help because then no one would feel sorry for you having to do it all yourself

View attachment 2998083
qmlan to say excuse me : you have to be badly injured and suffering the worst most painful kind of pneumonia, and it probably has to be hailing and thundering, for your misfortune to have fucked up running your own project to count as smol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yeah Twiglet cock Owen Jones jumped ship a while ago when he realised which way the wind was blowing.
Owen J is a humongous PITA. I always switch off when I see him spouting off about something but now, thanks to you @Geetbo, I'll also have a highly inappropriate mental image of what hides underneath that stupid jumper.

OT: Wonder if Jack got the idea of the poverty jumper from Owen J?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Owen J is a humongous PITA. I always switch off when I see him spouting off about something but now, thanks to you @Geetbo, I'll also have a highly inappropriate mental image of what hides underneath that stupid jumper.

I do actually have insider knowledge (NOT first hand) so you can rest assured that it is an accurate image tendersnark x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
When he asked to interview her, in Jack-speak that clearly made them practically engaged so she showed up dressed like Why you cry? Lady Di. With mad shark eye.

IMG_1775.jpeg

ss @Sideboard Bob❤

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Is Owen the one who, with regular bylines (AHEM!), said he wasn't voting at all because Keith's Labour isn't his Labour or some other such pathetic nonsense?? 🤬🙄

Wankers, one and all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Me too because (and I’ve said this before), attention and drama are absolutely oxygen to her. If she were cancelled with a huge bang and loads of headlines she would have thrived off it. She would have loved it. But instead of a bang, she’s gone with nary a whimper. No matter what she does to try and get herself back into the public eye so many people are bored of her tit they are simply correcting the lies and moving on. She must be fuming.
BiB, it's a pity it's far too early for the next thread title.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve walked in the footsteps of smol pixies today and have climbed the hills of Leigh on Sea with a book in my bag. Post Office was shut so it wasn’t a full on historical re-enactment.View attachment 2998007
<gasp>. 😮

You stood in the Shadow of Greatness!

How . . how did it feel . . . ? Or was the experience too moving . . . too deeply spiritual . . . too . . . forensic . . . to share?
---
They bloody deserve each other.
He was looking for a broody lesbian not so long ago, wasn't he?

Match made in Hell.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
excuse you

View attachment 2998082

View attachment 2998083
(Above the living wage of course!!) You bloated twit. Giving yourself anbmaginary medal for doing the bleeping minimum. 50p above the living wage gets you in under the wire.
Oh that's given me the vapours.
Give yourself a big pat on the back for MAYBE employing someone and PAYING them with the money paid to you by peoole in good faith that you'd do what you said you'd do.
And another thing..
It occurs to me that this fiction about Patreon misappropriation her money sounds like what her agent did and the women in the pub who pinched her purse.
Such calamities do keep landing on her don't they.!
What can we do but give a shrug and a heavy sigh, delete loads of stuff and struggle on!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This is the way the slop ends
Not with a bang but a simper

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.