Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I do think her autism is genuine (unlike many of her other ailments) but I also think there has been an awful lot of this going on too in an attempt to use it all as a shield and deflect.
I respectfully disagree, tender stem, but am curious to know what makes you think she does have autism if you don't mind sharing?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

TheMiceInTheShed

VIP Member
That Big Help Video has also been promoted by Illingsworth Productions, in a post that doesn't appear to have had the comments turned off. If anyone fancies doing the honours..

---
Why does everyone look as though they are expecting to be reincarnated as a bowl full of goldfish and a piranha.and are getting a bit of practice in?
---
Her tits are definitely lacking definition, is she wearing a stab vest under the pov jumper?
She'd be a fool not to, in a kitchen full of knives and people whose last nerve she will be stretching till it snaps.

• Haha
It works now, cheers!
Could you paste what link you are using and how to get in for the morning shift, pls?! This could be a riot!!!!
---
I just know somebody is gonna come in and delete it, but until they do... Have at it, ninnies. Post your clues on here for the wiki, so we can rebuild at any time. I'm really struggling with insomnia and need something to get through long nights.
---
I've added some clues. Not very good, but....
---
Collaborative crosswords is something guest could never do!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

secretsrsafe

She doesnt look rock chic, just washed up here. She looks like rock star would look like coming out at the end of a hard core, heavy drug and drink addled life. Ozzy osbourne looks better.
Was she using and drinking during this period? I’m a newish Frau and wasn’t around here then, I’ve just read the cosy fireside tales of the good ‘ol days of Harold et al that have become the ever entertaining Jack-lore

• Heart
Reactions: 13

YerDa

VIP Member
This is also a problem with the British attitude to foreign languages. There was a Dutch guy who played for Manchester United called Daley Blind. All their fans called him "Blind" when anyone who could be bothered to look up how he would pronounce his own name knew it was "Blind"
---

YOU DON'T GET TO MAKE UP YOUR OWN WORDS! This is not good writing.
Stares at you in Shakespeare

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What?

Has tha not etten t'cat yet? Nowt like a cat kebab when tha comes hyem from t'tripe mills, sweatin' collops and clemmed enough t' eat grandad's cap. (Would stop the auld bugger rollin' it all night when that's trying t' watch "Coronation Street")

(Aside: Do grandads still roll caps these days? Asking for someone stuck in the last century)

Edit for spelling.
The lol emoji is for the last line: edit for spelling. Fuxking on t'floor laughing heer.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

houseofhoop

VIP Member
Apologies if I’m late to the party, am still grunking, and I knows it’s the guest thread (can only live in hope that the same happens for her), but salty allotment lady and her scam have a big article in the daily Mail today asking where the money is ;)
How annoying. It’s one that you have to pay to read

• Sad
  • Wow

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I'm not sure what sort of tea you mean by 'proper chai' in India as I'm more Pakistani food-aligned, but presume its like Karak chai and Pink tea.... thankfully, abundant in my area and I absolutely love it. I don't think my blood sugars do though
Marsala chai? Spices, condensed milk and black tea?

griftalo

VIP Member
That Big Help Video has also been promoted by Illingsworth Productions, in a post that doesn't appear to have had the comments turned off. If anyone fancies doing the honours..

---
Her tits are definitely lacking definition, is she wearing a stab vest under the pov jumper?

• Haha
  • Sick