Jack Monroe #573 Close your Patreon, you thieving liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now we’ve got randy old RAF Olive regaling Jack with her tales of knee tremblers in shop doorways with good corn fed Kansas GIs, old Gladys the Society Magazine fan who instilled in young Jack a love for the Queen Mother, Tara P-T and along with then-nine year old Jack was ABSOLUTELY INCONSOLABLE at the death of Diana, and Dusty Old Saucy Aunt Helen with her pile of More magazine position of the fortnights down the back of the cistern. View attachment 2930225
It’s like the world’s shittest Camberwick Green/Trumpton reboot from the feverish mind of an attention seeking moron whose wildest fantasies all entail imaginary childhood hangings-out with saucy and wacky pensioners.
View attachment 2930235
Oh look! It’s that old millionaire slumlord with his cheroots, boiler suit and one pair of shoes in this week’s episode!

Get to duck you (imaginary) old lady porch-bothering fantasist View attachment 2930239View attachment 2930240
When I first started on these threads I didn't get how some posters could be so invested in unmasking her bollocks scooby doo style and now I'm about to check census records for an elderly woman called Olive living in her street circa 1990-1995. Life comes at you fast.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 138
I have a porch. It has umbrellas, dog leads and coats and boots in it. It’s south facing but no one has ever sat in there chatting about anything.

She’s now trying to make out that her son not only went to the cinema with her yesterday but also stayed the night and is going to be thrilled to see all the photos other people have taken of the aurora from Friday night
157D9E0A-E66D-4B41-886D-5B99A307DACC.jpeg

Giving me very much these vibes.

8011240C-4084-4A97-9DC6-633630B329E9.jpeg

Thanks to @Valiofthedolls for the screenie

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71
I have a porch. It has umbrellas, dog leads and coats and boots in it. It’s south facing but no one has ever sat in there chatting about anything.

She’s now trying to make out that her son not only went to the cinema with her yesterday but also stayed the night and is going to be thrilled to see all the photos other people have taken of the aurora from Friday nightView attachment 2930414

As if her son doesn’t have a smart phone/ laptop and couldn’t just google images of the northern lights himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
When I was 14, the very last thing I wanted to do with my parents was look through a bunch of photos.

My entire being was focused on hanging out in the park with my pals

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

She’s now trying to make out that her son not only went to the cinema with her yesterday but also stayed the night and is going to be thrilled to see all the photos other people have taken of the aurora from Friday nightView attachment 2930414

Urgh, that post reads as 'oh poor little us we can't afford to travel to see the actual northern lights because we don't have a penny between us. send cashos' to me.

Completely ignoring that they were seen from peoples gardens etc in the UK.

Anything for sympathy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Exactly! My 15 yr old would have already seen all the aurora photos they could handle and would be tit bored of it all by the time I got involved

• Haha
Reactions: 45
When I was 14, the very last thing I wanted to do with my parents was look through a bunch of photos.

My entire being was focused on hanging out in the park with my pals
Exactly. My 13 and 15 year olds would make some kind of grunting noise at me if I asked them to sit through a load of other people's photos. (Or indeed my own)

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I didn’t see the northern lights both nights because I was bleeping too lazy. Maybe just admit we have that in common guest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
So now we’ve got randy old RAF Olive regaling Jack with her tales of knee tremblers in shop doorways with good corn fed Kansas GIs, old Gladys the Society Magazine fan who instilled in young Jack a love for the Queen Mother, Tara P-T and along with then-nine year old Jack was ABSOLUTELY INCONSOLABLE at the death of Diana, and Dusty Old Saucy Aunt Helen with her pile of More magazine position of the fortnights down the back of the cistern. View attachment 2930225
It’s like the world’s shittest Camberwick Green/Trumpton reboot from the feverish mind of an attention seeking moron whose wildest fantasies all entail imaginary childhood hangings-out with saucy and wacky pensioners.
View attachment 2930235
Oh look! It’s that old millionaire slumlord with his cheroots, boiler suit and one pair of shoes in this week’s episode!

Get to duck you (imaginary) old lady porch-bothering fantasist View attachment 2930239View attachment 2930240
Oh what a touching picture.

At a guess this quirky autistic Jack with the old before their time/little professor trait, plus some intergenerational bonding.

I f anyone CBA to track through archived electoral role records or land registry records it will become apparent if Olive was real.

Another stupid lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Yeah. And she could have gone outside the bunglemansion and sat in the massive garden to watch it all. Maybe she has moved.
Worst possible viewing area, tenderMc. Between the giant eucalyptus and the looming silhouette of the upper storeys of the bungalow there’s nary an inch of night sky visible out there.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She seems very proud of herself for achieving a minimal level of parenting by managing to keep her son alive and not losing him. Also, “thriving by all accounts” is a very weird way to describe your own child. It’s the way you’d talk about a child you know but don’t spend a significant amount of time with. You tend to know if your own child is thriving, not rely on others accounts. It’s almost as though he doesn’t live with her.

Reactions: 57
If the aurora borealis was on Friday night, why it’s she gave to wait until Sunday to show him other peoples photos? Was he not with her on Saturday afternoon (when she made the bleeping pointless request) or in the evening?

Oh wait, maybe I just answered my own question there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I can just imagine SB texting his dad “she’s showing me random photos of the sky and feeding me chickpeas, can you fetch me.”

• Haha
Reactions: 82
Worst possible viewing area, tenderMc. Between the giant eucalyptus and the looming silhouette of the upper storeys of the bungalow there’s nary an inch of night sky visible out there.
Maybe from the tennis courts! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My teenager hasn’t wanted to go to the cinema with me since he was about 13 I think. He goes with his friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
My teenager hasn’t wanted to go to the cinema with me since he was about 13 I think. He goes with his friends.
I also don't understand going to the cinema on one of the hottest days of the year when you live by the seaside.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
I also don't understand going to the cinema on one of the hottest days of the year when you live by the seaside.
I suppose from SB’s point of view if he goes to the cinema he doesn’t have to talk to her or eat any slop.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.