Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geetbo

VIP Member
What a beautiful day. Come on Jack why don’t you open a tin can with some dynamite and insult a disabled person? Really fill up the bellend bingo card.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
She's a bungalow full of shit but couldn't spend any money on her only child to fulfil any of his dreams.
She is sitting on 100k worth of furniture, watches, jewellery and other shite. And she couldn't book a wee Highland getaway for her son. She has had more substantial lump sums in her life than most people (Hopkins trial, kickstarter, nigella boost, Sue Lee, HH2) and not once could she buy something fantastic for her child. She's had more holidays than the people she claims to write her slop books for and not once did she take her son with her. This is the woman dripping with kate spade bags, breitling watches, tiffany jewellery and designer clothes. Her son is not a priority, he is a grifting tool for her and comes way down on her list of priorities. He will know it too 🙁

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 72

Florid Language

Yes squig, the ONS were busy running a grab-bag of receipts and assorted Moleskines through their counting machines while Jack hovered over them like a Mother Hen gently, softly, peripatetically spooning slop into their mouths to keep them going as they forensically, carefully, maffematically crunched the numbers
I feel quite sorry for that squig. He's stated that he was a huge fan of guest and has bought all of her books.
The disappointment and confusion oozes out of his reply to the person who posted proof that guest's involvement with the ONS was one informal call.
If squig reads here. Don't feel bad ❤. She's fooled a lot of us over the years.
Welcome to the gang of ebil trollz.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
I have a porch. It has umbrellas, dog leads and coats and boots in it. It’s south facing but no one has ever sat in there chatting about anything.

She’s now trying to make out that her son not only went to the cinema with her yesterday but also stayed the night and is going to be thrilled to see all the photos other people have taken of the aurora from Friday night
157D9E0A-E66D-4B41-886D-5B99A307DACC.jpeg

Giving me very much these vibes.

8011240C-4084-4A97-9DC6-633630B329E9.jpeg

Thanks to @Valiofthedolls for the screenie

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71

Florid Language

Reading the comments under one of the Depher threads is so sad. Post after post of people saying that they've donated for years and how betrayed they feel.
I don't know how many followers Depher had at their peak but it brought home to me just how many people must donate a fiver or tenner monthly to guest.
No wonder she isn't panicking about her lack of visible work.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Bobtheknob

Chatty Member
It’s the Stroud Festival of Food & Drink this weekend. Looking forward to seeing her again as the organisers invited her back, and she doesn’t seem to to have much else on, I’m sure she took them up on their offer. I can’t see her listed on the website, must be an oversight.

6F77F073-F0DF-4505-A08F-49FD4335DB41.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Lucky Escape

VIP Member
She was completely annihilated on the hellsite today from behind a locked account. She's not just a byword for grift, but a fully paid up member of the Grifter Hall of Fame. When Depher was exposed her name was linked to it again and again and again. She's up there with Captain Tom's daughter. That it happened on a rare occasion that she left the house to Do Some Good was just perfect. She is finished. Finished!
Every single time I've seen someone mention Depher, they've brought Jack up too.

Whether it's "Never heard of him, but hardly surprising to hear there's another internet scammer like that Jack Monroe", or "I always thought he was a bit too good to be true, a bit like that Jack Monroe", or "Oh no, that's awful, I thought he was one of the good ones but it turns out that he's just another Jack Monroe", she seems to be everyone's top example of a grifter.

• Heart
  • Haha

MavisBeacon

VIP Member
Probably someone has already said this but autism and ADHD are NOT mental health conditions. They are not illnesses to be fixed but are examples of neuro diversity. A quick Google could have told you that.
Genuine apologies to you and anyone else offended, that was clumsy and wrong of me.

However, the point of the joke remains - in guest world, all forms of neurodiversity are interchangeable. She actively does damage by conflating them and spinning bullshit about how she CANNOT LIE etc etc

• Heart

HansThatDoDishes

Chatty Member
😬

View attachment 2928818

Needless to say, we had the last laugh she hasn't responded. I don't think that account is a troll, either.
I don't think she originally intended it to be a scam. She has such a gross overestimation of her own abilities that I think she genuinely believed she could make such a thing happen just by saying so. But then she discovered it was more work than saying "food=more expensive" but she'd got the publicity and money at that point so just... pretended it was still happening for a bit until enough time had passed she could ignore it. I suspect the same is true of the Patreon.

Of course, most people in such a position would either ask for help or apologise and change course (e.g. we've said so many times that she could and should have done a Patreon that provided digital content), but Jack has no humility, no work ethic, no concept of saying 'I was wrong' and an addiction to spending money because she feels she deserves to be rich and famous with the lifestyle she imagines that entails.

SendReceive

VIP Member
IMG_9444.jpeg

Just checked the hellsite. Thousands of mentions, nearly all negative. 🥰

Classic tricksy wording from Guest on the Fareshare Tweet. She’s not “delivering food”, she’s “delivering a message”, but decides to accompany that with a picture of food delivery vans, knowing how it will be interpreted by her stans and other assorted idiots.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

Potatoes O’Houlihan

Chatty Member
Why would her son be ‘THRIVING by all accounts’ ?

Does she, herself - his mother - not know whether he is or not?? Such a bizarre thing to say If he’s supposed to be living with her 🤔

• Haha
  • Sad

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
By the time someone’s managed to get cash out of people for things they‘ve not delivered five times in a row, one has to conclude it’s a feature, not a bug.

• Heart
  • Haha

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Cannot stop eyerolling at the “my boy” she keeps spouting, as if she’s a stiff upper lipped firm but fair Eton-and-Oxford-educated chap sat in some porch gigantic Downton-esque inherited country pile circa 1910, promising the kid she sees for 1 minute a day when the nanny brings him in after bathtime and before bed “My boy, one day this, your great-great-great-great grandfather’s pocket watch, and this grand house, estate, the village, and all its tenants shall be yours!” Effing Nitwit.

Anyway, can’t wait for the next installment.
IMG_9227.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
I have a friend who has a half sister who is always tapping their dad up for money as she is so chaotic with money.
What the half sister doesn’t know is every time her dad bails her out he logs the amount with his solicitor. When he dies all that money will be taken off her inheritance to keep it fair to her siblings.
Imagine if that happened to Jack.

• Haha
  • Wow