Jack Monroe #57 1 potato, 2 potato, 3 potato, 4, got the designer gear, need cash for more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 199687View attachment 199688
Subtly implying she wasn’t taking her medication for DKL and Hellmanns, excuses, excuses.
That’s clearly bollocks because I’m sure she spent ages telling people her medication regimen for DKL and questioning on twitter whether she should take it earlier or later. Don’t even think she deleted those tweets.

Also, having a mental disorder is not an excuse for being tit at your job.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
I've caught up, while watching Beautiful Baking with Juliet Sear. She is fabulous! so skilled, funny and self deprecating. Very refreshing.

Anyhow,
  • Pass the Patreon the left hand side by @TheDragonWithAFlagon -pure genius. 👏👏👏👏
  • I remain sickened by the ongoing scam that J is pulling.
  • I'm baffled that so few people have such short memories, they're like goldfish.
  • Mum probably gave loving advice, which probably went unacknowledged by J
  • I need tea but CBA to shift myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
So I took a wrong turn after going to the seafront today. I was on my way to Waitrose (Fancy). I drove through some of Thorpe Bay. It’s nice there. Some would say, fancy.
She is disgusting, begging for money.
She is a champion manipulator.
And she needs to move. But she will need somewhere big enough for all her fridges and sideboards.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
I completely detest how JM plays the ill health card. There are so many people who have life threatening illnesses, but they bear their ill fortune with good grace. JM comes up with every illness/condition under the sun in order to excuse herself from having to do a conventional every day job like the rest of us. She sees herself as a cook even although she can't cook to save herself. She portrays herself as an author even although she has got nothing to say.

Go get yourself a job, Jack. You know it makes sense.

Reactions: 33
So I took a wrong turn after going to the seafront today. I was on my way to Waitrose (Fancy). I drove through some of Thorpe Bay. It’s nice there. Some would say, fancy.
She is disgusting, begging for money.
She is a champion manipulator.
And she needs to move. But she will need somewhere big enough for all her fridges and sideboards.
Even the Shoebury End of Thorpe Bay is nice.

I'm not sure how Nigella will take that, I'm not sure that is a compliment!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
*Nigella makes something*: this sumptuous dish is reminiscent of my childhood holidays in the Sicilian countryside. It evokes such pleasure. You should never feel guilty for pleasure.

Narrator: now it’s over to Jack Monroe to suck all the joy out of the dish.

Jack: oh nigella you should always feel guilty for pleasure. Am I doing a good job? I know I’m terrible on tv aren’t I?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
So her mother is "extremely and severely unwell", yet she's on twitter talking about herself as usual. :sleep:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
She's not very bright to talk about money matters. By talking about situation and her earnings and bills and tax, etc, she herself opens up the topic. And people can ask legitimate questions about her finances.

She says she's a best-selling author, numerous books. Then the TV work. Corporate work, too. She even did something with Experian about how to improve your credit score (the irony!). And now she's pleading poverty and playing on people's sympathies.

• Angry
Reactions: 38
Don't be so sure. I can't go into too much detail, But I am speaking to the person concerned later to see what I can legally say without getting them in trouble. Just to say R Jackie should be careful, what she is doing is obtaining money by deception. I'll leave it there.
Should this be deleted? Aren’t you just warning her to cover her tracks? (Your post makes me hopeful though!)

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.