Jack Monroe #569 #YoullNeverWorkAgain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha, her noise won’t distract me. It’s publication day (not you, Jack) and my copy of Greekish by Georgina Hayden has arrived.

oh
my
goodness

Generous, delicious, clever recipes you just know will work, from someone who uses not abuses her heritage. Pages and pages of ‘em.

IMG_8811.jpeg

Plus, goddess level trolling. Brava!

Jack
Jack Jack
you
could
never

Congratulations, Georgina! It’s, as a grubby-nailed grifter once said, a banger.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
So she's implying that the Patreon hack meant that this stalker troll was also taking the money? And at no point in time did she feel the need to release some kind of statement asking patreons to pause their payments until the matter was resolved? I mean, I know its all bullshit but is she even aware of what she's saying?
Likewise the bank account hack lie. Banks don't use email addresses or other easily obtainable info to access accounts. There's multiple levels of security to get through, it really only happens if you're a daft old crumbly who gives out pins and passwords to cold callers or downloads file sharing software. And even then you'd still get an alert about a new unknown device accessing your account. She's a lying twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
We’ve had it before I think!

Edit: Yep!
View attachment 2896894And just for good measure let’s have (courtesy of @heretoreaditall2019) the pic of Miss Hannigan’s dismembered hand of rejection on its way to the Heckin’ “pawn shop”
View attachment 2896897View attachment 2896898
NOT the “mortgage advisor”
View attachment 2896903
It’s bleeping fascinating how much of a thick as pigshit idiot she makes herself sound even in her fantasy made up stories. bleeping moron.
Why would you pawn them?? That's the worst way to sell stuff you no longer want!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Seeing all the re-tellings of her collapsing at the food bank has been a real eye opener, but I swear if I never see the phrase “hot sweet / sugary tea” again it’ll be too bleeping soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Why would you pawn them?? That's the worst way to sell stuff you no longer want!
But pawning things is something that Real Poor people do, ergo if guest says that she's pawning her rings (even through she clearly wasn't) then she must be a Real Poor.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
But it's also the most desperate victim Dickensianly poverty stricken little orphan Annie selling her teeth cartoon miserable workhouse poor little match girl in the snow* way

*either kind

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Right so you know who the person is do you? How? Police investigate did they? Strange they would release their name to you and not charge them with anything.....

Or did you find out their name? How? Given you couldn't successfully stop them from hacking multiple accounts, how would you find out their identity?

Hmmm. It's almost like this is total made up bullshit!! Makes you think 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 61
For every person/neck beard on twitter replying to her “So pleased to see you are back and doing well!!!”, there are ten more people here, collecting the receipts and calling her out. It’s so delicious (unlike any recipe she’s ever written)

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Vlad continues to WILFULLY TAUNT ME with the giant tippy toe haunted seance tutu
IMG_6936.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can afford a shed stuffed full of expensive goods, let alone a house stuffed full of expensive items…

View attachment 2896237

…But house contents insurance is a “luxury” which she is too poor to afford. On average, contents insurance was £57 a year in 2023, and even cheaper in 2021.

View attachment 2896241
LOL claaaaaaaassic Jack Monroe, lists a load of expensive, luxury items then claims insurance is the real luxury that's unobtainable for povs (because they can't afford it or because you don't think they deserve it hmmmm Jack?)

ETA like I've never owned any of these things apart from a bike - which got stolen years ago, and was uninsured, but guess what guest, I reported it! I've legit never owned 95% of the shite she fills that bungaswamp with, the mind really does boggle.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
We’ve had it before I think!

Edit: Yep!
View attachment 2896894And just for good measure let’s have (courtesy of @heretoreaditall2019) the pic of Miss Hannigan’s dismembered hand of rejection on its way to the Heckin’ “pawn shop”
View attachment 2896897View attachment 2896898
NOT the “mortgage advisor”
View attachment 2896903
It’s bleeping fascinating how much of a thick as pigshit idiot she makes herself sound even in her fantasy made up stories. bleeping moron.
bleeping hell. Equating being engaged / married with being financially solvent? Count me in as a #1938truther

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Still utterly shameless. I dislike her with fibre.

Everton dads should deter their kids from going over to our red rivals not by invoking family tradition, grassroots community and the fact you can actually get a ticket and just go with 'Jack Monroe's a kopite' instead.
It was really good of her to highlight the sterling work being done by EiTC, hunger doesn't wear club colours and other football adjacent organisations in helping feed people when she visited for Not-A-Match.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Someone must have already said this but
"A Hacker Stole the VBI" is actually such an obvious way for her to weasel out of having done nothing that I'm surprised I didn't see it coming

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Someone must have already said this but
"A Hacker Stole the VBI" is actually such an obvious way for her to weasel out of having done nothing that I'm surprised I didn't see it coming
Fortunately all those ONS folk she was mother-henning will have their own copies and versions to fall back on.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Well exactly. You pawn stuff you want back. It's a crappy loan against the value of your stuff.
Yep - it's a dead giveaway that neither she nor anyone she knows well has ever actually needed to consider pawning anything.

She keeps on telling on herself like this, but rarely realises that she's doing it until she catches up on Tattle.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.