Jack Monroe #569 #YoullNeverWorkAgain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_0789.jpeg

They misspelled cokehead.

looking at twixxer, all the bum licking sycophants are back in force. What a bunch of idiots!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Not forgetting the:

I’m the doe-eyed innocent victim of a crime that has DECIMATED my peace of mind and cost me THOUSANDS
🤔 strange how all that hacking, stalking, burglary and other thieving just keeps on happening to her despite her security paranoia innit. She really has the most dreadful bad luck. View attachment 2896195
Ah yes, the garage burglaries. 2 in 2 weeks wasn't it? Unfortunately for Jack we checked the police crime stats and no burglaries had been reported in her street for several years.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Too late I know, but thread title!!
We’ve had it before I think!

Edit: Yep!
IMG_8312.jpeg
And just for good measure let’s have (courtesy of @heretoreaditall2019) the pic of Miss Hannigan’s dismembered hand of rejection on its way to the Heckin’ “pawn shop”
IMG_8314.jpeg
IMG_8313.jpeg

NOT the “mortgage advisor”
IMG_8315.jpeg

It’s bleeping fascinating how much of a thick as pigshit idiot she makes herself sound even in her fantasy made up stories. bleeping moron.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
View attachment 2896869
They misspelled cokehead.

looking at twixxer, all the bum licking sycophants are back in force. What a bunch of idiots!
I’ve just read the replies to LG’s tweets and grinned at every one of them. Outside her little locked down bubble of weirdos it would seem most people have the read of her right! 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Still utterly shameless. I dislike her with fibre.

Everton dads should deter their kids from going over to our red rivals not by invoking family tradition, grassroots community and the fact you can actually get a ticket and just go with 'Jack Monroe's a kopite' instead.
BIB I am really bleeping tired and kept reading it as ‘I dislike her vibe’ which both confused and delighted me because it didn’t feel like a very FoxyV thing to say but that made me enjoy it all the more 💃💃🕺

ETA I do really dislike her vibe tho

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
"Z-list bean blogger." We're back on the "bit-part bolshy budget baked bean blogger" then. And what's below Z-list?
I've blogged more in the last year than her and I don't even have a blog. I'm squarely at zero, whilst she's been deleting blog posts so is at minus something.

Her ouchy mouth has bitten off more than it can chew with the ccj guy I think. In fairness to him if he says he's going to do something he tends to. That's got to count for something even if I'm not a fan of what's actually done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Genuinely frightening. Which is why the conundrum is endless and the tattle threads will never end.

I'm aware I've posted this gif a number of times on these threads. But, it's applicable every time she returns from an absence. Back round we go again lads!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
We’ve had it before I think!

Edit: Yep!
View attachment 2896894And just for good measure let’s have (courtesy of @heretoreaditall2019) the pic of Miss Hannigan’s dismembered hand of rejection on its way to the Heckin’ “pawn shop”
View attachment 2896897View attachment 2896898
NOT the “mortgage advisor”
View attachment 2896903
It’s bleeping fascinating how much of a thick as pigshit idiot she makes herself sound even in her fantasy made up stories. bleeping moron.
I knew it had come into my head for some reason 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.